ORC's Newest Problem.

It was evening, Rias and her peerage were in the ORC.  Asia entered the room and informed the group about Frankenstein. Akeno gave a look to Rias to get her opinion. Rias noticed this and replied "I had eyes on him for few days but I don't think he is special". Akeno was confused at her reply because this was not she has expected. Akeno wanted to know how Rias will handle the situation and reject his application for joining the ORC but it seems Rias had other plans in her mind. "Why would you mention---, Oh perhaps were you thinking of adding him to the clan?"Akeno asked Rias. Upon hearing this question Rias let out a sigh and said, "Yes Akeno, I was thinking of him as a potential addition to our clan, as you know my peerage is not complete and I wanted to have new members. So that's why I was having a look over him but it seems that he is just normal human." Akeno got the point which Rias was concerning over. For starters all the members of Rias's peerage are special. To begin with, even before transforming into devils all the them were special. Akeno was half human and half fallen angel, Koneko was a nekomata, Kiba was a lab experiment. Only Issei and Asia were exception, normal humans. But they two were indeed special, both of them had very powerful and interesting sacred gears. Red dragon Emperor of Issei and Divine healing of Asia. Akeno knew what Rias was getting at so she asked her, "So he does not have one?". Rias gave a little  smile and said "No, he does not have sacred gear within him. So I was looking for some other abilities or skills like Koneko is  good at punching and kicking, Kiba is good with swords but I didn't find anything special or different in him. Issei said he was good at academics and sports but that's all about him."    "So how will you reject him" asked Akeno. "The usual way when someone asks to join the ORC, we will persuade him to join other clubs and try our best to show our club as boring and uninteresting" replied Rias. "What if he doen't back out?"Akeno asked curiously. "Well in that case I have a plan ready, actually I also realized that such things could occur so I consulted with Sona and we came up with a idea but I don't think we will be going that far" Rias answered. Akeno said no further and carried on with her work. 

Frankenstein made his way to the ground after school where Issei was already waiting for him. "Good to see you Issei, lets get along well as we will working together." said Frankenstein in a cheerful voice. "Haha in your dreams" Issei said rudely and asked Frankenstein to follow him. They walked and came infront of the ORC club. "This building seems old" said Frankenstein. "Yeah it looks old from outside but it is well furnished from inside" said Issei proudly. They entered the building, knocked the door and entered the room. Frankenstein analyzed the people present in the room. Kiba and Asia was standing near the window, a small petite girl was sitting on the sofa, two busty girls at the table. Upon entering Asia gave a him small smile, Rias stood up from the chair and said, "You must be Frankenstein, Asia told me  about you. First let me introduce myself, My name is Rias Gremory and I am the president of this club. Next to me is Akeno, she is the Vice President. You already know about Kiba, Asia and Issei. Lastly that one sitting over there is Koneko, she is our junior." With that Rias finished the short introduction. Frankenstein noticed that each one them had a different expression on their faces. Issei as usual was not welcoming and rude, Asia had polite smile on her face, Kiba had his usual calm and smiling face, Koneko had no expression as if she is not interested in any of this things, Rias also had a smile but it seemed that she was forcing it, Akeno on the other was scanning him from to bottom, with a seductive smile, licking the corner of her lips. Frankenstein who had survived for so long had no problem in maintaining his composure. He went forward and said, "Oh my, such unique and wonderful people, it is a pleasure to meet all of you. My name is Frankenstein and I want to join your club." Frankenstein finished his introduction in a Royal manner. Seeing this even Koneko who had no interest turned her eyes to get a peek of him. Everyone was taken aback by his polite and noble manner. Rias spoke "About joining our club, let us sit down talk". With the Rias sat on her chair and Frankenstein sat opposite her. Rias gave Akeno a nod indicating her to make tea. "Now Frankenstein I have heard quite a few things about you. Despite being a transfer student you adjusted so quickly to our school and its ways, also your grades are very appreciable. By considering all of the mentioned things, you could join any of the popular and interesting clubs like baseball club, soccer club, musical club, science club, arts club. But instead you chose our club, may I ask you any specific reasons for that?" asked Rias with a curious look. Frankenstein had already anticipated such questions so it was no surprise for him. "I am quite interested in supernatural and  paranormal events. The things which humans describe as myths and legends, how much of this things are true? Does there exists certain things which are way beyond our scientific knowledge?" answered Frankenstein. He then looked at Rias and said in a cryptic way "Who knows there might be Angels, Fallen Angels or even demons living among us"   Hearing this Rias was in a bit of shock, she nodded her furiously and said "Wh-what  arr-are you talking about !! There's no way such things could exists". "WE CANNOT BE SURE ABOUT" Frankenstein replied in a strong voice. Hearing this all the ORC members went still, as if they have heard something unexpected.

Honestly Frankenstein knew nothing about them but after seeing yesterday's events he had just made a wild guess. Seeing the reactions of these people he was sure that he had hit the right spot. "Seems there is more than I imagined" Frankenstein thought internally. Akeno came and placed the tea infront of Frankenstein. While doing so she lightly brushed her hands with  Frankenstein's and gave him a tempting smile. Frankenstein unmoved by all this said thank you and in turn gave her a warm smile. Seeing this Akeno's eyebrows twitched. Frankenstein had been ignoring her all this time. Akeno who was proud of her body and loved to tease boys and make them nervous and embarrassed. Issei was a fine proof of that, even though he was a pervert, he still becomes shy in nervous infront of Akeno.  Even Kiba was like that when she had first met him. But Frankenstein seems to be the only exception. He never once looked at her bosom and his eyes were always up and he made a firm eye contact while talking. She was irritated perhaps even curious about him. But this was not the time to think all that, they were in a serious discussion.

Rias spoke gently "Frankenstein, you are a talented individual we all know that. We do not want you to waste your talent and skills here. Honestly speaking our club isn't what it looks like". Frankenstein was now curious about the reason she was going to mention. "Our club is only for namesake. We do not have much activities planned on our hand. Only before Halloween we organize some events and that too are not much interesting". Frankenstein now knew where she was getting. He immediately replied, "That is even better for me, actually my homeroom teacher has been forcing me to join a club and when I heard about your club I thought that it was best because your club was in perfect sync with my area of interest, now knowing that the club does not have much going on I will be having a lot of free time on my hand". Rias again persuaded him and gave him various perks and proposals of other clubs. Frankenstein shot all them down. After finishing his tea. He made it clear that he was stern on his decision about the ORC. Seeing that the conversation is not going anywhere, Rias let a sigh and said "Fine you can join our club but on condition" Frankenstein leaned forward and asked "What is that?". "You have to pass the entrance test which we will be conducting for joining our club". Frankenstein was pretty much chilled, he said with confidence "Haha I am ready for that. What and when will be the test?." As soon he finished a bright smile grew on Rias's face, it seemed like a victory smile as if she was mocking him saying you already lost the test. Rias cheerfully replied "The test will be conducted at a nearby ground tomorrow after school and the test will be" she looked at Kiba and said "A sword fight between Kiba and you, the rules and condition will be explained there itself". Hearing this Frankenstein was confused, he asked "Wait a minute, shouldn't you suppose to have test based on the clubs area of interest like for joining musical you have test for musical talent for science club, a test based on your scientific knowledge. Like wise shouldn't I have a test based on knowledge of supernatural things?" Hearing this the smile on Rias's face grew wider. Seeing this Frankenstein knew that she has an trump card under her sleeve. "Haa about that, actually the school's rules book has mentioned that a club can take tests for its applicants but it does not mention which tests are to be conducted. So a club is free to decide the nature of the tests. So if you don't know sword fighting then you should back up". Now Frankenstein clearly knew the loophole that Rias was taking advantage of, he replied in a sad and disappointed tone "Fine, I will take the test you mentioned." Hearing this Rias's smile began to fade but when she saw Frankenstein's face, she regained her smile and said. "Tomorrow after school be ready for the test, Issei will pick you up and don't be late." To this Frankenstein only replied with a small yes. He didn't say much, stood up and greeted everyone with the same disappointed and sad face and left the room. As he left the room, ORC erupted in chaos with everyone praising on how Rias handled the situation and the way she pulled off the last trick.

On the other hand as soon as Frankenstein stepped out his expression changed. A creepy smile  appeared across his lips.

 A creepy smile  appeared across his lips

                      A Fight Huh... Sure things are going to be a lot more interesting...........