Test day has arrived .

"So you are saying Kiba will fight him."  asked Sona in a concerning voice. "Yeah, not fighting actually. We will be having a wooden sword fight." replied Rias. She noticed Sona's doubtful gaze  and to ease her she said "Don't worry I know he is just a normal human. We will not go overboard. I have already discussed it with Kiba and he said it will be fine. He will not be using any of his powers." Sona sighed and said "If you say so but please keep in mind his safety." Rias laughingly replied "Hai, hai understood".

Frankenstein returned home and unlocked the door of his house. Upon entering he noticed the lights are off, he searched for Reynare and found her sleeping on bed. She was in a deep sleep. The medications he provided were showing its effects. Without disturbing her, he went to the kitchen and started preparing dinner. Her sleep was broken due to the noises coming from the kitchen. Reyanre got up and noticed someone's presence in the house. She was a bit sacred of the current situation. But in the next moment she noticed something which was very shocking for her. "Why am I scared?" Reynare questioned herself. She was fallen angel, not mention a ruthless one. She has killed people and even when facing death she was not scared. But now she is, something has changed inside her. A nonexistent fear was being formed inside her. "But why am I sacred now?". She was puzzled at her own question. Even if the intruder had some sort of weapon with him she could easily take care it, then why. She gathered all her courage and went slowly towards. At kitchen she was greeted by a familiar figure. The figure turned towards her and said. "Oh my did I wake you up. Sorry I didn't noticed it was getting noisy." Reyanre saw  Frankenstein and gulped. He was wearing a Apron with a spatula in his hand. She was just stunned at his image (which lowkey represented him as a perfect boyfriend). She didn't knew what to do, what to say. Her cheeks were red as apple, her breathing became faster than usual. Frankenstein then pointed her attention towards the dinner table. "Let's eat, the food is almost ready."  "Ye, ye, yes" Reynare managed to speak out. After the dinner, Frankenstein asked Reynare if she was ok for having a conversation. Frankenstein  and Reyanre then sat down. She took a deep breath and said "You might want to brace yourself, it is going to be long night"

The next day after school Issei took Frankenstein to a nearby ground. There Rias, Akeno, Koneko and Kiba were already present. Frankenstein greeted them and took the wooden sword given by Koneko. Rias started explaining "Welcome Frankenstein. I will now be explaining the rules to be followed. You see the rules are very simple. The match will last for 20 minutes. For you to pass the test, in those 20 minutes you either have to land a strike on Kiba or you will have avoid by getting a strike on yourself. If you satisfy any of these two conditions, you will be permitted to join the club. Koneko then handed Frankenstein a wooden sword. "A sword fight huh, well I don't mind using this but after this long having any other weapon Dark Spear feels uncomfortable. Besides, I have something to test myself." Rias looked at Frankenstein with a pitiful look and wished it that this would end as soon as possible. But the what Frankenstein said next truly blew her mind.

"Ahh Miss Gremory, you see I don't have any experience in fighting" and then with a cute little smile he said "I hate violence." 

After a long time a new chapter is here. Was going through some personal stuff so had to sort that out. These days I don't feel motivated to do anything let alone writing. That is, can't say anything about regular updates. Take care and be safe everyone.