Favours to be sold.

It was getting dark outside. Everyone was returning to their homes. Everything seemed to be peaceful. Except for certain narrow alley where things were playing out differently.

"I wonder what kind of fates awaits for trash like you. I promise it will not be an easy death" Frankenstein said this while a sadistic grin appeared over his face. He approached the group slowly without making any noise. Once he was sure he was close enough he cleared his throat and spoke in a polite tone " (Cough)(Cough) Gentlemen I believe that your actions are a bit harsh on that madam over there. I please hereby request you that as a responsible citizen not to create any trouble and apologize for your actions".

The goons standing over there were dumbfounded when they heard this. Even the woman was staring at him with a visible confusion. "Hey you over there, are you high on drugs, or is something wrong with your head" roared one of the man. Certainly the robbers trio were not afraid of Frankenstein. If he had told them that he would have called over police or shouted for help then it would had been a problem. But right now Frankenstein was alone and also what he said was very contradictory to the current situation. Only a person who had enough confidence in their strength would had made such declaration. The goons could not properly see Frankenstein's face due to darkness but still they could make a guess from his appearance. He seemed to be a high school going kid. What more harm could he pose. Moreover each goon was carrying a long sharp knife. If the trouble escalated they could just injure the child and would run away.

"YO, did you not here us, what the f*ck are you doing here. If you don't want to get dragged into this just turn around and walk away as if you saw nothing" said another man. However Frankenstein remained where he was as if he was ignoring them. This made them more furious and they started hurling abuses towards him. Frankenstein's face twisted in anger but he maintained his calm. He glanced over the woman and asked her in a polite tone "Madam was I polite enough in interacting with them ?" Hearing this she was again dumb founded. As if the events unfolding before her was not enough to take in, hearing this question just made her more confuse. However she managed to spit out some words "Ye, yes. I think you were polite."

"Ahh, I see. It seems that I was able to execute my master's wish" said Frankenstein with joy. Frankenstein remembered the last thing which his master requested "Frankenstein, Be polite."

"Now as I am done asking politely I will now give you one last chance to save your lives. Are you ready to withdraw from here without causing any trouble ?" asked Frankenstein in a mocking tone. Sensing the mockery the goons were burning red in anger. One of them said "Oi leader now I don't even care about the consequences, I will kill this bastard right here and right now that even his soul will regret that me made a joke out of us".  The one he referred to as their leader did not said anything about this. They all agreed that this kid needs to be taught a lesson. After a silence which lasted a couple of seconds, the one who was supposedly the leader of the group finally spoke "Kid you should have listened to our warning. Well now it doesn't matter, get ready for the hell that you are going to experience". 

Hearing all this scary lines the woman standing behind the goons trembled in fear. But nonetheless she gathered all her courage and spoke in an apologetic tone "Kid run away with your life. Your too young too die here. You have whole future ahead of you" after a pause she again spoke but this time with courage and determination "Don't worry about me I have led a good life till now. I really thank you for stepping up for me". For the woman it seemed that Frankenstein indeed had a screw loose in his head. But nonetheless he was courageous and kind enough to face danger just to save a random stranger. For her he was her hero, when no one came for her help this kid stepped up and tried to protect her. Now seeing that the life of kid was also in danger she thought that if she let any harm to reach this kid, the guilt from this would even follow her in her afterlife. She wanted to save this sweet and kind kid.