The Wrath of a Silent Wolf .

"For time unknown the humans have feared a mysterious creature. A folklore popular among the masses. A creature of the mythical realm that had powers to destroy a whole city. According to the myth, long ago there lived a human. He was normal man with a normal life. He was not a saint at heart but his actions could qualify him as good natured man. He did not greed for power, fame or money. He was considered as an idol to be looked upon. Atleast that was how it was supposed be. One day that man craved for power. The power he had as a human was not enough to satisfy his hunger, then he found a way. A way too crooked, too wicked, a way no human could think of. Dealing with the devil in exchange of powers was a common knowledge but what he did was beyond all imagination. It is believed that he tricked the devil to rob all his power, to become a devil himself." 

That was the narrative that the Union had spread for centuries when their experiment for creating a clone of soul weapon failed. The thing they created could no longer be controlled or contained. As a last resort the Union called Frankenstein for his help. Frankenstein knew that this unknown power could potentially destroy numerous innocent lives. To prevent such a thing Frankenstein risked his life into injecting all of cursed energy into himself. This was the truth that the Union had been hiding from its own members.

Frankenstein raised his right hand towards Riser. In that instant, the world around him subsumed into darkness, Riser could feel his consciousness flee him.

Riser could not understand what had just taken place before his eyes. Even Riser who had one of the greatest ability that a devil could have could not comprehend this reality. A devil of high rank, that too a powerful one was standing there with a blank face with his hand placed on his heart.

Hot fluid coursed down Riser's hand. But he did not have the presence of mind or composure to look at it. With the smell and pain even his subconscious mind could tell him what was it. 

Rias, Grayfia and others just stood there not knowing what had just happened. Riser who was laughing just seconds ago was now standing cold. His clothes drenched from his own blood. A hole can be seen on the place which was supposed to be his heart. The Riser clan who had seen this was far from being afraid, they were terrified. Not because what had happened to Riser but because of the man who did it to him.

Grayfia not even in her wildest dream could imagine that the seemingly magicless human she had pity on for being powerless could actually have power greater than that of a devil. 

"Help...me...I don't.....want to......die" whispered Riser before falling on the ground. It was then Grayfia came out of her extreme shock. Though this was something that she could never comprehend she quickly shifted her mental gear and casted a power full spell on Riser. Bright yellow dome appeared over his body. The dome engulfed his body into it forming a capsule. Without giving a second thought Grayfia casted another spell. The Gremory clan symbol appeared beneath the ground. It was teleportation spell. All the people who came over vanished in an instant.

"So, how long do you plan to keep releasing the death aura."  

A voice rang in Frankenstein's mind. It was then he realised what he had done. The insult to his master was so extreme, he gave himself in to the anger it created. 

He looked around to find that the carpet which was bright had now turned to dark red. The smell of blood was apparent from the atmosphere. All the ORC members stood there like lifeless statues.

"Oh my, seems I took it too far. But he is at the fault too."

" He should not have insulted my master."

That voice was as cold as ice. Everyone knew the venom concealed within those words. Rias opened her mouth to speak. But words woudn't come out of her. She wanted to run to run away but her legs woudn't listen. Her own body was betraying her. 

Frankenstein knew staying here would not do anything good. Infact he now had to think of a way to deal this situation and the consequences that would follow after. He put on smiling face and spoke in a gentle tone. " Well it seems I am not feeling feel, perhaps a headache..? Hahah I don't know but I am going home now. See you tomorrow  everyone." 

With that he left the building. Within the ORC everyone was just blankly staring at each because after all they had seen, no one had the courage to stop him.

In the Gremory house which is located in the underworld, the old family butler was doing his regular chores. He sensed Grayfia's  magic within the house. As usual he was going to the hall to greet the madam with a glass of water and to thank her for today's good work. This was the usual routine that he followed. But something was different today. Instead of him going to greet her, Grayfia barged into to the kitchen to ask him only one question "WHERE IS LUCIFER....?"