Chapter 15

I'm excited! I have 250 reads and a new commenter! Lol. I LOVE comments in case you didn't notice. It makes me update faster. Hence why this one is gonna be up so early. Lol. Just dropping hints if you want more chapters faster. Lol.

Before we start though....Mackenzie has something to get off of her chest.

"Ahem. Lance knows all about Liam..kind of sort of. I'm not a.." Struggles to hold back fake tears. Whimpers, "Bad person me."

O..KAy. AkWaRd. Lol. Mackenzie, you faker. Get out yo feelinz!

Ah, geez. She's looking over my shoulder as I write this chapter to make sure I don't "Ruin her reputation." I hate when people look over my shoulder. -_-

Also! Last chapter before they go to school! This was supposed to happen ages ago, but I messed up and got caught up in the story myself. So...the real plot begins soon. She says a quarter to halfway through the book.

This isn't in anyway looked over or edited because I just finished writing at 1:30 in the morning and it's too long to be looking through right now so bear with me.

Pick's of Macenzie at the beach.

Chapter 15

"Just try to be back here by ten. okay?" Miguel was trying to be a sort of father-figure, I guess. Lately he had been talking to me and trying to actually get to know me. I was currently on my way out of the door to go meet up with Liam and a couple of his friends at the beach. After hanging out with them for a few hours, I was going to meet up with Lance for a little while. Maybe play some video games and relax. I had been trying to balance my time out between the two of them lately. They weren't exactly happy knowing that I was leaving one to go spend time with the other, but they for the most part accepted it. Not without complaints though. They were such chicks!

"Yeah, sure. Bye Miguel!" I rushed to my car and drove off for the beach. I parked in the beache's parking lot and took off towards the main area of the beach where I could see Liam goofing off with his friends in the distance. As I approached them, a few of the guys made cat calls. Automatically, red tinged my cheeks. There really wasn't any reason for cat calls. I mean, all I was wearing were ripped shorts and an orange beater with a see through white shirt on over it. It was really nothing to write home about.

Liam turned at the sound of his friends whistling and a smile grew on his face. It was the only thing that kept me from just turning around and heading home. I was not going to fit in with his friends. "Hey, Kenz. What took so long?" He wrapped me in a hug and I leaned into him, absorbing his scent and warmth.

"Miguel all but gave me the sex talk," I chuckled quietly.

When he pulled away from me, just enough to look me in my face, not removing his arms from around me, his eyebrow was raised. "So that means.."

My cheeks grew hot. I hoped no one had heard that. No such luck, of course. A few of his friends shouted over some vulgar things. "Not like that!" I shoved him away with my now healed arm.

He chuckled, cooing non-sincere apologies in my ear as he wrapped his arm around my waist, leading me to sit on a log amongst many that had been placed in a circle around one of those fire pit things that I figured was for a bonfire.

When we sat, a blonde girl who had been sitting on the log next to ours got up and walked away, joining some of the others. I thought I recognized her. She might've been that same blonde that was all over Liam that day at the gas station.