Chapter 12

Okay, so I can not express to you how hard it is for me to separate my feelings from that of my characters sometimes. It was so hard for me to get started on this chapter because I didn't want to write it in the mood I was in, completely screw it up, and then have to come back and rewrite it later.  Kinda made me a little mad but I'm over it now. :) <__< See? Lol. Well...enjoy!

Pic's of Landon Liboiron: Liam. LOVE HIM.

Chapter 12

After I got home from the hospital, Liam was faithfully by my side. I actually felt like he had moved in with me. My mom was sometimes allowing him to spend the night on the couch downstairs, or rarely, on a palet on my floor- door open of course. He was really being sweet and understanding and although we hadn't actually kissed or anything since I came home, I had a suspicious feeling that we were dating. It was kind of hard for me to tell because well..I had never done this before- the whole dating thing, I mean.

Right now, we were layed out in my room on the floor, watching Breaking Dawn Part 1.

"So Bella is like in love with the sparkly gay dude?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes." I didn't even bother adding the 'he's not gay' part because I really didn't want to start that argument up again. He had been pestering me with questions ever since I first put it on.

He stared at the screen for a few more moments before throwing out another one. "These Vulturi..they're like vampire cops?"

"Yes!" I shouted, using my good arm to hit him with my pillow. "How could you have gone this long, dating all those different girls without ever watching a single Twilight movie?"

He shrugged. "The girls I date don't usually come over to watch movies if you know what I mean." He winked and did this weird eyebrow thing.

"You're disgusting," I muttered, glueing my eyes to the screen, trying not to think about just what he did with those other girls.

I felt Liam scoot closer to me, so that our sides were brushing against eachother. "Are you jealous, Kenz?"

I blushed. "No! What's there to be jealous of?"

He smirked. "So you mean to tell me that right now, you're not thinking about what unspeakable things I've done with other girls in the very same bed that you and I had tickle fights on?"

I mentally gagged. "Nope."

He trailed my body with his blue eyes. "And you're not thinking what it would be like if I did those things to you?"

My eyes widened. "NO! I would never. That's ridiculous. You're freakin' incredible, you know? How could you even say that! I mean, I know how but- NO!"

By the time I finished with my nervous rant, I looked over to see Liam laughing like a hyena. "You should've seen your face!"

I glared at him. "It's not funny." He continued to laugh. "I'm serious!"

"You sound like your sister."

I gasped. "Take that back!"

He smirked. "Make me."

I surprised him and me by jumping up from the floor and tackling him down, carefully maneuvering my casted arm so that it didn't take any of the blow.He tried to get up, but I forced my weight down onto him. "Take. It. Back," I growled.

For a second he looked as if he would, but then something like realization struck his face. "I would, but if this is how you're going to punish me for not taking it back, I think I'll call you Melody more often."