Chapter 24

Now I have over 800 views?? You guys are freaking awesome. :)

Hottie on the side would be Riley: Kellan Lutz

Chapter 24

First sign of hell about to break loose: I'm not in my bed. Second: I have no clothes on. Third: There is someone sound asleep next to me. Slowly, I roll to my other side so I can see who it is. I sigh. Lance. We did it last night. And yes, I've resorted to calling what we did "it" because i cannot bring myself to call it what it is..se- well you know. I don't know how I feel about this. I mean, it was amazing when it was happening, but what do we do now? I have a freaking boyfriend!

"You're awake."

His groggy voice surprised me. I probably should've made sure that he was indeed sound asleep before turning around and staring at him like a creeper. "Um, yeah."

His voice turned worried studying my facial expression. "Are we okay? You don't regret this, do you?"

I shook my head. "No." His face crinkled in worry.

"I'm so sorry Mack," he whispered.

"No-No I don't regret it and yes we're okay, but..I have a boyfriend, Lance."

His eyes hardened. "Stop bringing him up! You're obviously going to dump him!"

I faltered. "I-"

"You're not going to dump him." That one wasn't a question. It was a statement and I couldn't deny it.

"I'm not sure Lance. He's my boyfriend. I cheated on him."

Jaw tightened, Lance sat up on the bed. "I can't believe you." With those final words, he got out of the bed and entered the bathroom, leaving me to wallow in my self pity.

What the hell was I doing? Losing my virginity to someone who's not even my boyfriend? Cheating on Liam? That wasn't me. That was a...plastic move, I realized.

"You can leave now," Lance called out from the bathroom.

I had to admit, that hurt. For some reason I felt humped and dumped. I just lost my virginity to him for Christ's sake. Aren't we supposed to be able to talk like adults? Mulling over this, I gathered my clothes and slid them on, then, sending that bathroom door one last backwards glance, I exited Lance's house. The drive home was too silent. so I flipped on the radio.

If you want it lets do it

Ride it, My pony

My saddle is waiting, Come on, Jump on it

Growling, I changed the station.

Welcome to my sex room

"Arrgh!" Next station.

I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it

Sex in the air, I don't care, i like the smell of it

Needless to say, the radio got cut off and I drove the rest of the way home in silence. When I got home, my mom was waiting to give me the third degree.

"Mackenzie Alison Davis!"

I slowly closed the front door and turned around to face my mom's angry eyes.

"Where were you last night?"

I sighed. No need to lie. "I spent the night at Lance's house. We just got a little carried away." Biggest understatement of the century.