Tournament Begins

You were sitting at the table with your breakfast and you saw Karen smiling at you.

Y/N: What is it?

Karen: This.

Karen showed you the tablet to see the F-Block bracket and she pointed at your player name.

Karen: I didn't know you played GGO.

Y/N: Uh, that's not me.

Karen: Are you sure? Because I was watching some clips of the matches with the player named Raijin. And he looked pretty similar with the face and everything.

Y/N: O-Okay, you caught me.

Karen: See, just be honest.

Y/N: Okay.

Karen: We should play together some time after you finish your job you told me about.

Y/N: Okay.

Karen: Also...

Karen gets up and she hugs you from behind you.

Karen: I'm worried about you, Y/N... You came back with a scared look on your face... Y/N, please, it isn't something dangerous, right?

Y/N: It's not. I promise.

You looked at the clock to see it was time for you to leave.

Y/N: Karen, I have to go now.

Karen: Okay... I'll be watching your tournament with the others since they invited me.

Y/N: Okay.

You get up from the chair and you leave the apartment. To go to the hospital.

{GGO}

You logged back onto GGO and you spawned in the waiting room. You walked out of the waiting room to see all the guys looking at you. You then saw Sinon and looked at her.

Sinon: I won't lose today.

Raijin: Right back at you.

You and Sinon registered for the tournament and went down to the basement to see a bunch of players. You and Sinon walked together but you ended up bumping into someone.

Raijin: Sorry—

Player 1 & 2: We're very sorry, Raijin!

They moved out of the way and you walked past them but you stopped.

Raijin: You guys... cheer for me.

The guys suddenly had hearts in their eyes and they started cheering for you.

Sinon: What do you think you're doing?

Raijin: Experiencing what it's like to be a female player with fanboys.

Sinon: You're so weird...

Raijin: I'll take that as a compliment. Hey, Sinon, can I ask you something?

Sinon: *sighs* What is it?

Raijin: Uh... This might sound like a strange thing to ask, but... Out of all the BoB contestants, how many names don't you know on this list?

Sinon: Huh? What's up with that?

Raijin: Please. Just tell me. It's really important.

Sinon: Well, it's just the names, I guess it's all right... The first-timers I know of are... Aside from a certain annoying Photon Sword wielder, just three.

Raijin: Three? What are their names?

Sinon: Hmm, Jushi X, Pale Rider, and... this Sterben, I guess. What's this about? You still haven't explained a thing.