Integrity Knight Thirty-One

You and Eugeo were in a prison cell together while laying in bed. After being brought by Alice.

Raijin: I think it's been about a day and a half since we were put in here. So? Feeling a little calmer now?

Eugeo: Somehow, it all seems like a dream. Me slicing off Humbert's arm. Not to mention Raios ending up like that. By the Raijin, you were laughing like a maniac back there.

Raijin: Sorry.

Eugeo: Sorry, I didn't mean to sound mean.

Raijin: You don't have to. I tend to lose control of myself when I face people like that.

Eugeo: Huh?

Raijin: Well, anyways, we need to break out of this cell somehow.

Eugeo: I wonder if Alice was locked up in here, too, eight years ago?

Raijin: I wonder. Hey, Eugeo. I just want to make sure, okay? That Integrity Knight who called herself Alice Synthesis Thirty, there's no question she's the Alice you've been searching for?

Eugeo: That voice... that golden hair and those deep blue eyes... I could never forget them. She just seemed like a totally different person.

Raijin: For a childhood friend, she sure didn't hold back when she clobbered you. Does that mean her memories or mind are being controlled somehow?

Eugeo: But I didn't find any sacred arts like that in the textbooks.

Raijin: The church's higher-ranking priests can manipulate life, right? I bet they could easily control memories. Hey, do you think we can access the Stacia Window here?

Eugeo: We never tested that. Let's try now.

Raijin: Okay.

You opened the Stacia Window.

Raijin: It appeared.

Eugeo did the same and looked at the durability.

Eugeo: No wonder they won't budge no matter how hard we pull on them. To break these chains, we're going to need a weapon or took that's at least class 38 as well.

Raijin: Yeah.

You looked around the room.

Eugeo: No matter how hard you search, there are only the beds, water skins, and chains in here.

Raijin: Only the chains... Wait, we have two of these chains.

Eugeo: Uh...

Raijin: Stand up. Hold this part and then this one.

Eugeo held onto the chains like you told him to and you did the same.

Eugeo: Um, Raijin... You're not actually thinking of pulling on them like this, are you?

Raijin: That's right. Since these two chains have identical priority levels, pulling on them with our Object Control Authority over 40 should theoretically be the same as them wearing down each other's life.

Raijin: Hold on tight, okay? Ready, set!

You and Eugeo clashed the chains together to see the Durability of the chains going down.

Raijin: Nice. Let's do it again.

You and Eugeo clashed the chains together again as it broke and you flew towards the wall. And so did Eugeo.

Eugeo: That knocked at least 100 off my life.

Raijin: Well, isn't that a small price to pay? Now then.