Death Gun

Sinon was at a sniping position watching over you. You looked at the moon and you closed your eyes as you could hear footsteps.

Raijin's (thoughts): Southwest... That's Yamikaze. Sinon will stop Yamikaze for me. Focus... Feel his murderous intent. Just like the other time.

You then felt something and you moved your head to the right as a bullet flies past you. Then a building a fell which made Yamikaze stop. You quickly looked back to see a bullet line and you deflected a bullet. You ran towards Death Gun's location while deflecting his bullets.

Sinon shoots Yamikaze in the heart and he dies. Sinon quickly moved her sniper to see you in her scope. Then looks where you were running to as she saw Death Gun. Death Gun quickly got up and pointed his rifle at her and they both shoot at the same time as the bullets fly past each other. The bullet destroys Sinon's scope but her bullet destroyed Death Gun's rifle entirely.

You ran towards Death Gun as you tried to pierce him but he quickly moved to his right and stabbed you in your shoulder.

Raijin: An Estoc?

Death Gun: That's surprisingly remiss of you, Masked Hero. You can create one with your Gun/Sword Creation Skill. Although in terms of length and weight, this is as good as it gets.

Raijin: Well, then, I guess I can't make one to my liking.

Death Gun: As usual, you're into swords with high STR requirements? In that case, you must dissatisfied with that tog you're wielding.

Raijin: It's not that bad. Makes me feel like I'm in Star Wars. Besides, a sword is a sword. If I can slash you, and blow your HP gauge away that'll be enough for me.

Death Gun: Nice. Bravado. But can you do it? You've inhaled too much of the corrupted air of the real world. That sluggish Vorpal Strike just now... If the old you saw it, he'd be very disappointed.

Raijin: Yeah. But it's the same for you. Or do you think you're the only one who's still a member of Laughing Coffin?

Death Gun: Ah... so you were able to remember that much? Then you must already understand. The difference between you and me. I'm a genuine Red Player, but you're not. You only killed because you were overwhelmed by fear, and only because you wanted to survive. Without even thinking about what that meant, you tried to forget everything... You're a coward.

Raijin: That might be true. But I already figured out how you killed XeXeeD and others. If it wasn't the power of that black handgun... Let alone your own abilities.

Death Gun: Then what was it? Tell me.

Raijin: You used that cloak to look up the addresses of the BoB contestants on the terminals in the Governor's Office. You had a partner break into their rooms beforehand, where they injected some drug the moment you fired, and made it look like they died of heart failure. That's what's happening. So, I'll tell you this to log out and turn yourself in.

Death Gun: I see, you have quite an imagination. But too bad. You can't stop me. Why? Because you'll never be able to remember my former name.

Raijin: I already know what it is. There's only one person that uses an Estoc in the guild of Laughing Coffin. Red-eyed XaXa.

Death Gun appears in front of you and he pierces you multiple times with his sword. But you knock him back as a bullet line appeared on Death Gun's shoulder.

Sinon: Raijin!

Death Gun stepped back as he tried to go invisible but you quickly took out your pistol and shot him as his cloak stopped working. You stab Death Gun and you start moving you Photon Sword and you slice him in half.