Zekken

You, Koharu, and Yui helped Kirito and the others to clear the boss on the 21st Floor. Silica ran up the stairs to arrive to the 22nd Floor.

Klein: All right! We made it to Floor 22!

Yui: Daddy, does this mean we can buy our house again?

Raijin: Yeah.

You, Koharu, and Yui flew to the house. You landed in front of the gate and you buy the house. Yui turned back to normal size as you, Koharu, and Yui walked towards the house and you opened the door to look inside to see the space and everything else was all the same.

Koharu: I can't believe it...

Yui: Let's buy the furniture!

Raijin: Right. There should be a book around here somewhere.

Koharu: You mean this one?

Raijin: Yep, that one.

Koharu gives you the book and you open it to see it all had the same furniture that you had in SAO. You selected all the furniture and it all spawned in the room.

Yui: It's the same as before.

Raijin: Yeah. We got our home back, Koharu, Yui.

You looked in the bedroom to see two beds inside.

Koharu: Why are there only two beds?

Raijin: Uh, for me and you two sleep together..

Koharu: I guess.

Yui: Okay!

Raijin's (thoughts): So this is what marriage is like...

You, Koharu, and Yui decided to take a family picture.

{30 Minutes Later}

Kirito, Asuna, Liz, Silica, and Leafa were at your house after you bought all of the furniture. You were still awake while Yui, Kirito, and Pina were sleeping together on the chair.

Leafa: Hey, hold on, Asuna! Now you're sleeping, too! Hey, even you now, Liz! Koharu!

Koharu, Asuna, Liz, and Silica all woke up.

Liz: I wonder why seeing him like that can make you so sleepy.

Koharu: Would you all like some tea to stay awake?

Silica: Yes, please.

You went outside to look at the night sky. Koharu, Asuna, Liz, Silica, and Leafa joined with you outside.

Leafa: I'm surprised you're not sleeping, Raijin.

Raijin: I'm not tired.

Liz: Oh, by the way, Raijin, did you hear about Zekken?

Raijin: Who? What now?

Liz: Zekken. He's really powerful that a lot of people started calling him that. The Ultimate Sword, a Once-in-Lifetime Sword... I think that's what it must mean...

Raijin: So someone like that exists... What kind of person is this Zekken?

Liz: I didn't start hearing all these rumors till around New Year's, so... Maybe a week ago.

Koharu: Liz, you have to remember that he wasn't here when Zekken came.

Liz: Oh, right. I forgot you were at your grandparents in Kyoto.