Sleeping Knights

You were in the guild with Yuuki since she wanted to introduce you to her guild members.

Yuuki: Mr. Raijin, Let me introduce you! These are my comrades from my guild, the Sleeping Knights!

Jun: I'm Jun. nice to meet you, Mr. Raijin.

Talken: A-And I... uh... My name is Talken. I-I-I look forwards to-

Nori: It's about time you got over that stage fright, Tal. I'm Nori! I'm really glad to meet you, Mr. Raijin.

Siune: Nice to meet you. I'm Siune. Thank you so much for coming.

Tecchi: My name is Tecchi. Pleasure to meet you.

Yuuki: And... I'm more or less the guild leader, Yuuki! Mr. Raijin. You see, we want to defeat the Boss monster on this floor... With only our members!

Raijin: Huh?! With only six of you?

Yuuki: Seven, including you.

Raijin: But you all know that boss raids take up to at least seven different parties up to at least 70 players, right?

Yuuki: Yeah, it was beyong unrealistic. You see, we tried to take on the 25th and 26th Floor bosses as well.

Raijin: That's pretty ballsy.

Yuuki: But while we were adjusting our strategy, a huge guild beat us to the punch.

Raijin: Huh.

Siune: All of us met in a different game and we all became friends. But we can only go on adventures until next spring. All of us will be busy then for our respective reasons, so... We decided that before disbanding our team, we'd create the one memory we'd never forget, no matter what.

Raijin: Which is the boss raid.

Siune: Yes, if we defeat the Boss monster, then our names will be recorded on the Monument of Swordsmen. The one in the Black Iron Palace, in the Town of Beginnings on the First Floor, right? We know it's all about self-satisfacrion, but we want to get our names inscribed on that monument, no matter what. But there's one problem. If a boss is defeated by a single party, then all of its members' names get inscribed. But in the case of multiple parties, they only record the names of the party leaders.

Raijin: I see. So, that's why you were dueling.

Siune: Will you please accept this proposition?

Raijin: You don't need to send me money. But I'll join. If it's a memory you all want to have then I'll do anything I can to help.

Yuuki: Thank you, Mr. Raijin!

Raijin: Y-You can just call me Raijin.

Yuuki: Okay, then call me Yuuki!

Jun: Ah! I know you who you are now! The Masked Hero who has Excalibur!

Yuuki and the others all looked at you.

Raijin: Uh... Yeah, that's me.

Yuuki: Awesome! I scored a big one!

Raijin: (smiles) I guess you did. So, why don't we log back here at one?

Yuuki, Jun, & Hori: Okay!

Siune, Tacchi, & Talken: Right.

Raijin: All right, see you all tomorrow.

You walked out of their guild and you teleported back to the 22nd Floor.

{22nd Floor}

You were back at your house with, Koharu and Yui. Of course the others were also there as well.

Koharu: So, please explain why Zekken took you.