Vow

You were driving the car while Fuka was in the backseat.

Raijin: Hey, LLENN, we're on our way!

LLENN (radio): Don't bother...

Fuka: LLENN! If you're alive, answer us!

Raijin: Fuka, shoot!

Fuka shoots where LLENN had her Bullet Line in the sky. The grenade explodes in front of M and Piothui. Pitohui turns around and she starts shooting at you. M reversed the car towards you but you maneuvered past them and you drove next to LLENN to see her on the ground.

Raijin: You need a ride?

LLENN: Yeah, I'll take that ride.

Fuka helps LLENN get inside the car and you step on the gas. M and Pitohui were following you, LLENN, and Fuka. Pitohui started throwing grenades.

Raijin: Hey, Fuka get her back!

Fuka: On it!

Fuka pokes out and she starts shooting her grenades at M and Pitohui. But M was able to maneuver them easily. LLENN pokes out as Pitohui throws a grenade. LLENN quickly shot it and the grenade exploded near Pitohui.

Fuka: Ahead of us!

LLENN: What is that!

Raijin: A geyser!

LLENN: Hurry up and get us out of here!

Raijin: I can't!

LLENN: Why?!

Raijin: The gas is empty.

Fuka: In that case... Ram 'em!

Raijin: Roger!

You and M rammed cars as the two cars spun out. LLENN and Pitohui jumped out to fight each other. Pitohui drew her dual pistols and shot LLENN in the left arm. LLENN kept running towards her while shooting. Pitohui shoots her pistol at LLENN's gun which knocked her off balance.

LLENN: Sorry, P-chan!

Pitohui shoots at LLENN but she was using her gun as a shield to block Pitohui's bullets. LLENN's gun breaks as she puts one foot on Pitohui's face and she kicked her pistols out of her hands.

Pitohui: All right! That's my LLENN! You're so irresistible! So irresistible... I wanna kill you. LLENN...

LLENN: What, Pito?

Pitohui: Thank you so much for participating in SJ2. Only you could have pushed me this far. I'm thrilled I got to have a match overflowing with fighting spirit.

LLENN: Well, thanks to you, I was so worried I got a stomachache.

Pitohui: But you're going to be in third place, so it'll be worth it. Last time the winner, this time third place. That's fantastic.

LLENN: Oh, no. I'll let you have third place, Pito.

Pitohui: No thanks. All I need is victory. Actually, I don't even need that. All I want is to survive this battle royale. That's all.

LLENN: Survive? It's a game, so what does it matter if you die?

Pitohui: It's not about that.

LLENN: Then tell me what it's about. I can't ask after I kill you.

Pitohui: I don't know if you'd understand even if I told you, but it's more like seriously risking my life in a game.

LLENN: Risking your life in a game. Like Sword Art Online? But that's...