Winging?

Vilu's POV

We were all sitting in the practice room, I was sitting on the small sofa, leon was sitting on the edge of the sofa next to me, the rest of the guys were scattered through out the room....

"So what's the plan genius?" Fran asked looking at leon "actually I don't have a plan" leon said grinning as we all looked at him in disbelief "you mean you stayed up all night for nothing" diego shouted at him "aw come on, I thought a lot but I couldn't come up with anything" leon said whining like a child "oh yeah and what are we gonna do now genius?" Fede asked him being annoyed, we all were annoyed because we were dependant on him..

"I'm gonna wing it" leon said smirking as fran groaned loudly "no not that again" fran said holding her head "come on, my winging has always helped us" leon said full of hope "you mean they've always gotten us into trouble?" Cami shouted at him "oh please, name one time it got us in trouble" leon said to us...

"Remember that one time we got into summer school because of you" fran said pointing at him "that was a long time ago" leon said "oh and how we had to paint the walls of the studio" I said looking at him "and how we got grounded for a month" cami said to him "ok ok I get it" leon said standing up..

"Look my winging might not be helpful, but this time it might help" leon said as we all looked at him "do you guys trust me?" He asked looking at us "no" we all shouted at him "find, have I ever let you down?" He asked "uh.." We all hesitated "see, I've never" leon said pointing to all of us "just trust me" he said as I joined him "ok guys there's no point in arguing with him, he's just gonna do what he wants" i said looking at leon "thnx babe" he said and I wasn't sure whether he was being sarcastic or not "ok just go along" leon said to us "and that's what did before we got to go summer school" diego groaned...

"Hey Brandon" leon smirked at Brandon who walked in "how many times have I told you not to call me that kid" Brandon snapped back at him "and how many times have I told you not to call me kid" leon said back to him "don't you think you own us an explanation?" Diego asked joining leon "no not really" Brandon replied seeming to not care "oh you know something along the words of cancelling the tour?" Camilla said going forward "kids these days, always saying something" Brandon said walking away "oh yeah how about I tell you that we heard you talking about how you were gonna cancel this tour and stop the studio" leon said as Brandon stooped and turned around "you don't have any prove" he said looking at us "they don't need proof" someone said....

We all turned around to see pablo standing at the door "wow man nice plan, you got pablo" fede whispered to leon "actually I have no idea why pablo is here" leon said back to him "oh in that case you get no credit" fede said to him as we agreed

"Pablo? What are you doing here?" Brandon asked kind of nervously "I came to visit but what is this about the cancelling stuff" pablo said as we smiled "aw come on you can't actually trust them and not me" Brandon said pointing to us "actually I know all of them and I know that when leon meddles into something he is right about it" Pablo said as leon smiled being proud of himself

"what did you expect pablo, since we were kids you always got everything, the girls, the fame, the studio, and now this tour" Brandon said as pablo kinda looked shocked "wait, you've been friends since kids?" Fran asked in disbelief "wow talk about stabbing each others backs" ludmilla said "actually we're brothers" pablo said as we all were shocked "ah that explains the back stabbing" ludmilla said as we agreed ..

"I never realised you thought like that" pablo said looking at Brandon, Brandon was about to say something back as leon cut him off "ok this is rude to interrupt" leon said but he continued "look Brandon I don't care what the situation between you two is but lemme tell you something we worked hard to be on this tour and you can't just ruin it" leon said as he turned to face pablo "and you" he said pointing at pablo "I don't want you to feel pity on him because he's your brother, you know we deserve this tour" leon said as he finished, this guy is gonna go places because of his big mouth "you know, I sometimes think that one day you'll rule all of us" pablo said smiling at leon "aw it's good to know someone else thinks that too" leon said smiling.......

"Anyway I was thinking maybe Brandon, you and I can do this together" pablo said as we all were shocked "ok what I'm gonna do is probably gonna be leon-ish, but ARE YOU KIDDING ME?, dude you can't just be partners with him" Diego shouted as leon seemed proud of him "look if you promise not to do anything then ma....." pablo started but was cut of by leon again "seriously? What are you kids? You can't just say I promise and we'll believe you" leon shouted at both of them "seriously how do you deal with him?" Brandon asked pablo as he pointed at leon "actually I don't deal with him, I just let him talk, that's way more easy" pablo said sighing as leon smiled...

"Look this is an adults matter, we'll solve this ourselves" pablo said as fede somehow laughed "dude have you met this guy" fede said putting his hand on leon's shoulder "he will meddle into every thing whether he's needed in it or not" fede said as we all laughed agreeing "so pablo you're back?" Leon asked "yeah and I brought...." pablo started but was cut off by lux and luth coming in...

(I finally updated, anyway whatcha think?)