Between..

Leon's POV
"Leon?" She said in a really groggy voice, oh right she must've been sleeping, of course I knew that "hey beautiful, did I wake you up?" I asked as I went to sit down on the couch, "yes Leon, it's...." She stopped probably to check the time, I also looked at my watch, it's pretty much morning....well kinda..

"Leon it's 3:16 am, what happened?" She asked as I felt the worry in her voice "well now you know how I feel when you call in the middle of the night" I said lightly chuckling as I tried to lighten the mood, not working, I don't want her to be angry "look babe, I know I sh...." I started as she cut me off..

"No Leon, you have no idea how glad I am that you finally called" she said as I smiled knowing that she cared "just hearing your voice and seeing that you are right makes me happy" she said as her voice was normal again..

I was just listening to her, not saying anything "look Leon, I know what you're going through, but you have to come back with us tomorrow" she said as I nodded "yeah I'm coming" I said slowly "Leon I know you don't want to and you think that it's not the time but you have to" she continued her speech as I smiled down the phone "I said I'm coming" I repeated this time more clearly "seriously?" She asked happily "yeah" I said as I could her scream from the other side...

"But how? What changed your mind?" She asked as she catched her breath from all the joy "well you see since you and Fran fought..." I started as I heard her sigh from the other side "Leon yo...." I cut her off, not wanting to her the explanation, not because I didn't care but because it was weird...

"Neither you nor Fran talked to me coz you fought, so the guys came to me one by one and made me realise where I belong" I said to her "wait wait, Fran didn't come to you?" She asked really surprised "nope she didn't" I said simply "and you didn't call her?" She asked suspiciously "uh no, you are the first person I'm talking to since the guys left" I said as I could feel her smirking...

"Why?" She asked from the other side "what? You're complaining? You know what I'm gonna call fran" I said trying to be serious but failing "no it's just I thought you'd call Fran" she said slowly almost to herself "come again?" I said even though I heard her "I thought you'd Call Fran and she'd be the one to convince you" she said this time really loud as I smirked...

"Why would you think that?" I was the one to ask this time "because shes always there for you and it's al...." She started as I knew this was gonna be long that's why I cut her off "hey hey, Fran is my best friend, I'll be there for her she'll be there for me but you are my girlfriend" I said as I could feel that she was still not satisfied...

"And what's the difference?" She asked "the difference is that I love you and you will always come before her no matter what happens" I said trying to convince her and I meant it "you mean that?" She asked unsurely "oh now you don't believe me?" I asked as she laughed from the other side "no it's just hard to believe" she said as I smiled "well you should believe it" I said to her....

"So you're ok now?" She asked me "you could say that, I realised you can't always have everything forever, heck there is no forever, we should enjoy everything we have at the moment" I said as she listened carefully to me "I love you" she said and even though she has said it a lot of time before, today it meant a lot to me, and she knew that, "I know you do" I said smirking, I know I ruined the moment but it was getting really cheesy...

"Now about you and Fran..." I started as I heard her groan "it's a long story" she said stretching her words "well....I don't wanna sleep and you won't be able to sleep so we've got the time" I said smirking knowing that she was annoyed "it all starte.....

NEXT DAY
I walked up to fran's house as her mother let me in...man been a long since I came here. I walked upstairs to her room as the door was opened, I went in as she wasn't there, I sat on her bed as her laptop was lying there, I picked it up and entered her password...

"Now listened baby, I just wanna be beside you everywhere" I heard Fran singing as I looked up to her....she was drying her hair with the towel and had no idea that I was there "I only wanna be with you, I only wanna be wi.....,GOD Leon, what are you doing here?" she shouted as I started laughing at her...she looked like she had seen a ghost...

"Nice song" I said putting the laptop down "what are you doing here?" She asked this time annoyed "I have to talk to you" I simply said "and what were you doing with my laptop?" She asked raising her eyebrow "a few things" I said as she just shook her head and sat down gesturing me to talk...

"So I talked to violetta yesterday" I started as I looked at her for any reaction but there wasn't any "and the guys came to me" I continued "yeah Diego told me" she said in a lazy tone, great she's angry "and I'm coming back" I said as she stood up and hugged me happily "I knew you'd come around" she said as she pulled away as I sat there confused....

"Wait wait you're not mad at me?" I asked really shocked "why would I be mad?" She asked shrugging her shoulders "because I didn't talk at all to you and I called violetta" I explained to her as she still had the confused and lost face "again why would I be mad?" She asked again as I stood up from the bed..

"Because I chose her over you" I said in a rush, yes I was afraid of her, she started laughing....now I'm confused "dude...you thought Id get angry at you for that?" She asked still laughing as I nodded my head while I was still confused "she's your girlfriend, I would've killed you if you chose me over her" she said and this is why I'm afraid..

"Ok I'm glad that you're not mad and I did the right thing calling violetta, but huh?" I said as she looked at me "what do you mean?" She asked me "y..you and violetta fought and you......" I started as she cut me off "that fight wa...." She was cut off but not by me, we both turned around and saw violetta at the door...

"Fran I..." She started as I stepped back "Vilu!" Said a surprised Fran

Vilu's POV
"I shouldn't have over reacted that much, I heard what you said to Leon now and I never realised that you just wanted the best for us" I said as I went into the room "yeah I shouldn't have talked back that much, I was just really mad" she said as she rubbed the back of her almost like Leon does when he's nervous...

"And also, man I can't believe we fought over leon" Fran said pointing to Leon who was glaring at her "I know right, if we're gonna fight at least it should be over something that's worth it" i said smirking as Fran laughed "ohhhh, I'm not worth it? Ok well I'll see how much I'm not worth when I leave" Leon said walking towards the door as Fran and I laughed, he went out as I turned to Fran...

"So we're okay?" I asked looking at her "totally" she said hugging me "that's sweet" we both pulled away to see a smirking Leon at the door "oh don't mind me ladies, I just need your laptop" he said as he walked over to fran's bed and got her laptop "what do you what with that thing anyway?" Fran asked him as he just shrugged "see you at the airport" he said waking out again...."I'm glad he's back to normal" Fran said as I agreed with her "me too" I said

NEXT MORNING

"It feels good to be back on the horrible beds of the tour bus" I said holding my neck as I Leon and I were walking into the main room to the rest of the guys "I know how you feel" Leon said running a hand through his hair, we got back on tour and everything was back to normal, no more dramas...

"Atleast you don't look like a zombie anymore" I said looking at Leon "thnx babe, that's the best a girl can tell em in the morning" he said sarcastically as I laughed "what? I'm just saying that you probably slept fine last night" I said to him as he stopped walking "no, no I didn't, and I don't think anyone can with Fede in the same room" he said really annoyed as I rubbed his back in comfort....

"Remind to change my roommate or bus mate" he said to me as I started laughing while he looked confused "Hun...no one can handle you as their roommate" I said to him "what do you mean?" He asked looking at me "well I'm gonna put this in the nicest way possible" I said as he gestured me to continue "how do I say this?.....you're a horrible roommate, you're lucky Fede can handle you" I said as he ahhhed in shock while I smirked....

"I can't believe you would say such a thing" he said as he put his hand on his chest as I laughed at his over reactance "you're crazy" I said laughing as we entered the main room...

"Good morn...." I started as I was cut off by a crying Francesca that went out running past me "FRAN" Leon shouted after her as she was already gone.....

-why did you think fran's crying?-