Dont have a name

Vilu's POV

Leon and i were in his his tour bus watching a movie. Fede was with ludmilla and we had the whole bus to our self. I had my head resting on leon's shoulder and i was watching the movie. Leon like usual wasn't into the movie. I looked up at him and his eyes were fixed on his phone screen. I looked at what he was doing and he was editing a photo of him and fede. I turned back to the movie...........

"OH my GOD he is so hot" I said forgetting leon was there, well it's about time I annoy him "repeat that" he said putting his phone down and looking at me "he is so hot" I said with a smirk as I looked at the TV. "How can you say that in front of me, I'm the one you're supposed to call hot" leon said in disbelief as I turned to look at him "well you're not hot, I date you beca......" I said but leon cut me off rudely by his lips, I smiled in front of his lips "now say what you're saying" he said as he let go of me "he is hot and you're not" I said laughing as he pulled me into him and kissed me, now I was on top of him. "Say I'm hotter" he said against my lips "no way" I said as he bit my lower lip "no, you're not" I said as I separated from him, he didn't let me go, he went down and started kissing my neck as I smiled, he found my soft spot "leon" I moaned "say it" he said against my skin and I could feel he was smirking "you're hotter" I said giving up as he let go of me and sat there being proud of himself "thank you" he said being satisfied "you're crazy you know that?" I asked as I looked at him "yeah but I'm your crazy" he said as I smiled, I could feel my self blushing "aw you're blushing" leon said pressing his finger on my cheek "shut up flirt" I said as i looked at him "oh you know you love me" he said smirking but he was right "I love you" I said smiling at him "I love me too" he said as I slapped his arm hard "ow, I said me too didn't I?" He asked rubbing his arm "yes" I said nodding "I love you too" he said as I put my head back on his shoulder as he kissed my head and returned to his phone while I returned to the movie.................

Third person's POV

Vilu and Leon were in the dressing as andres and Stacy walked in "hey guys" Vilu said as she saw them "hey guess who got together?" Stacy said showing then her and andres's intertwined hand "aww I knew it" Vilu said in awe as they both left

"See I told you I could get them together" Vilu said to leon who looked up from his phone "they got together without your help" leon said practically shouting "yeah but if I didn't tell them they were meant to be, they wouldve never gotten together" Vilu said explaining to leon who just got up "GOD, and you call me crazy" leon said as he walked away as Vilu laughed at him............

°short I know, but teamleonetta here's your leonetta moment °