Sides? Or side?

Third persons POV
"What? What do you mean you're leaving?" Leon shouted at pablo as everyone was gathered "well leon, yesterday you made me realise that I should stop worrying about work so much and that I should spend more time with my family" pablo said as he looked at leon who was really angry "aw com on the one time I do something nice and this is what I get.....you see this is why I don't do good" leon said calming down a little "come on pablo you can't just leave" cami said in a sad tone "yeah what about the tour?" Fede said as he joined her "guys you'll still see me back at the studio" pablo said assuring them "but the rest of the tour?" Vilu asked frowning "guys I was just your manager on this, you guys will be ok, besides its only a little left" pablo said in consoling way "if by little you mean it just started then yes it's a little left" diego said being annoyed "see just like you want me here, lux and Luth want me there" pablo said sighing "but w......" Leon started but fran cut him off...

"Guys pablo's right, think about lux and Luth" fran said to everyone as pablo smiled at her "yeah you're right" vilu said looking down "sorry we acted so selfish" cami said as she joined vilu "it's ok, now guys I want you to meet a friend of mine" pablo said as a man came in, he was all suited up.... "Guys this is Brandon Mitchellson, he is gonna be your manger, well I have to catch my flight, see you guys later" pablo said as he left leaving the guys with Brandon...

"Hey, Brandon I'm leon" leon like usual was the first to introduce himself "hi, and that's Mr Mitchellson to you or better yet sir" Brandon said as he looked at not only leon but everyone "but we used to call pablo, pablo" andres said to him "well I'm not pablo am I?" Brandon said as the guys all nodded "ugh kids these days" Brandon said to himself as he walked away

"Wow what a stuck up" leon said sitting down on the couch "I know right" fede said agreeing with him as he sat next to him "nah I don't think he's so bad" vilu said as the boys looked at her "yeah I think it's just he's really well mannered" ludmilla said being with vilu "and that's why he wants us to call him sir" Naty finished as the girls were on one side of the room while the boys were on the other the side about to play video games "I'm gonna like calling him sir" leon said as he smirked but no one got what he meant......

After a while the guys were still in the same position as Brandon came over to them again "what do you think you all are doing?" Brandon said as everyone inverted their attention towards him "you see sir, the girls are what you call being in their phones" leon said as he pointed towards the girls "and we are what you call playing video games sir" leon said as all the guys looked at him in shock "yes I can see that" Brandon said being annoyed "then I don't know what's the point if asking sir" leon said as he smiled charmingly "you talk back a lot kid, you know that?" Brandon asked leon who got up "I'm not a kid you know that?" Leon asked in the same tone as the guys were all worried to say anything "watch it" Brandon said threatening "no sir I'm not watching the tv, I'm playing a video game on it" leon said as Brandon groaned and left..

"Leon!!!" Fran came over to leon "what?" Leon asked innocently "don't get on his nerves" fede said to him "dude chill will ya, what's the worst he can do?" Leon said coolly as he returned back to his game

THE NEXT DAY
All the guys were gathered for a meeting waiting for Brandon who said it was an important "ok I'm glad you're all here" Brandon said as leon muttered something under his breath "what was that?" Brandon asked looking at leon "oh, I said it was a pleasure being here at 8 in the morning on our day off" leon said fake smile as the guys chuckled lightly as his reaction "anyway, I wanna change some things around here" Brandon said as the guys all suddenly were more into what he was saying "what? Pablo wouldn't want that" leon said to him "like I said before kid, I'm not pablo" Brandon said looking at a very annoyed leon "you replaced pablo, you should be like him" leon said to Brandon but he ignored him "ok so I want you guys to change your schedule" Brandon said to the guys "what do you mean? Today's a day off" fede said as others agreed "yeah about that, you're artists, you don't need a day off" Brandon said to them "so instead of laying around and wasting your time all day today, you all will come up with two songs, one from the boys one from the girls" Brandon said pointing at the boys and girls one at a time "but this year is only touring, we don't have to write songs this year" vilu said complaining "yeah well princess, I'm changing the rules around here" Brandon said walking away.... "Oh and by the way I removed all of your video games from your tour buses" Brandon said as he left....

"This is unbelievable, who does he think he is bossing us around?" leon said annoyed as he walked back and forth "um our boss?" Cami said obliviously "you know what we need to do with this guy?" Leon asked as the others asked what but knew they were gonna regret it "we need to get this guy under our control" leon said as all ten others looked at him "have you met the guy? He's like a human drone" fede said freaking out "leon we can never get him under our control, he already has us under his control and he's an adult we should respect him" fran explained to leon who was even listening

"The guy already hates me, and I can take advantage of that" leon said completely ignoring fran "and how are you gonna do that genius?" Vilu asked leon as she came close to him "remember Gregorio's first year?" leon asked smirking "yeah poor guy" cami replied chuckling a little "um I don't, what happened?" Vilu asked looking at leon "well you see babe gregorio used to hate me" leon said "he still does" diego said to leon "yeah exactly but he can't do anything about it, you know why?" Leon asked looking at vilu "why?" Vilu asked unsurely "because he knows that no matter what happens I will never give up" leon said to Vilu "so you think just because you used to annoy gregorio his first now he Doesn't say anything to you?" Vilu asked being confused "no my dear he doesn't say anything to me because he knows that I am confident enough to say anything to him, just like I want Brandon to know that too" leon said explaining himself "dude he'll fire you" fede said to leon "this tour isn't a job, it's a studio assignment, and if kids could get fired from school, wouldn't this planet be a better place?" Leon said happily "he can suspend you" fran said to leon "I'm a good student he can't, so you guys in on this?" Leon asked being hopeful.....

"No, we can't take that risk leon" fran said to him "I've been suspended once" cami said also walking over to fran's side "I'm with them" ludmilla also left "same" Naty followed, stacy looked at how she was left and also left
"Sorry man" Broadway was the first boy to get on the other side "he took our video games" leon shouted in disbelief "games are important but our careers are more important" maxi, andres and diego also left, leon was left with Vilu and fede. "Sorry buddy" fede said patting leon shoulder as he left too.Leon looked at Vilu "this is risky leon" Vilu said also leaving. Leon was left all alone
"You know what? I don't care, I know I'm right, write your stupid songs, I'm gonna go to bed as its my day off and when I wake up, I'm gonna fix everything and you guys will thank me" leon said walking away as all the guys looked at him go.......

/Uninterested, I know/
P.s I don't know if that is a word