Maybe not the girls..

Fede's POV

I barged into leon's room without knowing or anything, who the hell knocks these days? He was lying on his bed with his phone in his hands and didn't notice me, being completely oblivious to huge noise I made while banging the door...

"Ello" I said cheerfully as he looked up with a lazy expression, what else is knew? "What was sooooo important you had to tell me?" He asked sitting up on the bed as I said on a chair...

"First greet me happily" I said to him as he glared at me "fede.." he said in a treathening tone "ok fine, two girls are fighting over you" I said as he gave me an 'are you kidding me' look "yes I know it's not a big thing for you" I said as he nodded for me to continue..

"But this time my friend it's different" I said as he looked at me being more interested "violetta and fran are fighting, they haven't talked to each other for two days and are avoiding each other all thanks to you" I said as I could see the surprise in his eyes but his face was telling a different story..

"Ahan" he said in a low voice, ughh why is he so dull? "Come on be happy" I said getting up from my chair, I have to make him happy, if his two 'girls' couldn't I will knowing that I could make him smile anytime...well till now..

He just looked at me for a second and turned his attention back to his phone..

"Come on leon, smirk" I said as he looked weirdly at me "Where's your infamous smirk?" I said sitting next to him "fede I'm not in the mood" he said backing away "oh please you know you wanna smile and smirk" I said happily as he shook his hand "no I don't" he said still being stubborn "dude, your two favourite girls are fighting over you, you have be a little happy" I said smiling huge as he wants so much..

"I'm not" he said, oh this is it, I went up to his face and tried to turn his frown upside down, "fede!" He shouting pushing me away and that turned into a wrestling match....

"Fede I will kill you" he said as I laughed, "dude you did not just ruin my hair" I said defensively "haha this just got real" he said laughing as I smiled knowing that I could fix my hair later but his laugh at this time is very important.

But that didn't mean I was not gonna ruin his "aw come on man" he shouted as he tried covering his hair with his hands but that didn't save him from me...

After we finally finished, leon was fixing his bed that was now a big mess..but I'm glad he's no longer grumpy...

"So if you ever had to choose who would you pick?" I asked smirking knowing that he will get annoyed..

He turned to look at me "seriously man?" He said as he turned back "come on who'd you pick?" I asked as he finally went to open his mouth "if I pick fran you'll tell violetta, if I pick violetta you'll tell fran" he said as u sat there proud "you know me so well" I said happily.

"No but seriously who would you?" I asked again as he sat down on the bed "violetta is my girlfriend and I love her, and fran is my best friend, I love her too" he said as I got up "that's the problem" I shouted as he looked confused..

"You see that's what they were fighting about" I said as he still didn't get it "huh?" He asked "they were fighting about you was more important to you" I said as he finally got it.

"You knwo what you are?" He asked me as I nodded "what?" I asked "those meddling paparazzi and journalist that make the most out of a little story and then publish it hoping to get reviews" he said I rolled my eyes at him "this is serious Leon" I said looking at him...

"You have to come to the studio leon" I said to him as he didn't bother looking up "leo?" I said as he looked up "don't call me that" he shouted "aren't you suppose to be going?" He said as I gave up, I know who can continue after me "ok I guess bye" I said going out as I closed the door behind me...

Diego's POV
I knocked on Leon's door, I know I know I shouldn't but I've never been here before.." What now fede?" I heard leon groan as he opened the door "diego?" He asked somewhat shocked "hey" I said walking passed him and into the room, "nice place" I said looking around "uh what are you doing here?" He asked still confused

"Wanna know the truth?" I asked as he nodded "I really wanted to see your room" I said as he just looked at me "ok ok, you need to get back leon" I said to him seriously as he groaned sitting down "again with this" he soda being annoyed

"Remember when I found out who my father was?" I asked him as he looked confused at me "and how I played violetta?" I asked "very well" he answered "what did I do after that?" I asked "how the hell am I supposed to know that?" He shouted as I chuckled...

"You see everyone hated me at that time" I started as he cut me off "where are you going with this diego?" He asked as I smiled "just listen" I said to him as he did so "I didnt let that situation get the best of me" I said looking at him as he was listening carefully...

"Instead I learned from it and became a better person" I said as he nodded "you see leon, this is life, we all have bad moments and failures but those are only there so that we can learn from them and take the best out of it" I explained to hi, as he seemed to be getting the idea

"Life is going on, you never know who you'll loose, but you have to hold on to the people who are still there, you can't just let one thing ruin you" I said as I got up "think about it" I said going out of the room, I know he will...next up is the one and only...

Leon's POV

Well that was fun, I looked at the clock, it was past midnight.....I put my shirt on as I heard a knock, I have a feeling I know who that is...

"Andres! Come on in" I said smiling as he had a huge grin on his face "so you probably know why I'm here" he said as I nodded "I have some idea" I said "look man you know I'm bad at these things but I just wanna say I miss you man, you need to come back" he said being awfully emotional as I chuckled..

"Oh and I need your help with something too" he said I nodded "so do you know what you have to do now?" He asked looking at me "yes I do, it's getting late, your parents will be worried" I said as he got back to his senses "yeah thnx for reminding me" he said rushing out as I sighed closing the door...

I walked over to my bed...I knew what I had to do, I picked up my phone and called.....

-who do you think leon will call? Vilu? Or fran?