Betrayers?

Vilu's POV
We spent the whole day with one direction!!!!! It was so fun, the guys are awesome, they know how to make you happy, to be honest I never thought I was gonna have this much fun, I always thought that I would just scream in their faces, talking about screaming, I looked around and leon was no where to be seen, he must be sleeping again, I got up and went towards his tour bus...

"Hey violetta?" I heard someway say as I was walking, I turned around and saw zayn catching up to me "hey zayn" I said to him as I stopped "hey..uh..I need to ask you something" he said catching his breath "sure" I replied casually, I mean sure zayn Malik wants to ask me something but still...

"Would you like to go out with me?" He asked and I'm sure if I had something in my mouth is choke on it "come again?" I said in disbelief "I said would you....." He started but I cut him off "no I heard what you said, I just wanted to ask whether you're serious or not?" I said to him as he smiled "I'm serious" he said looking at me "ok in that case...."

"In that I have a boyfreind and you have a girlfriend, so no" I said as he was disappointed "aw man" he said punching the air "why would you ev.....wait a minute.....you and leon were talking and.....ugh leon" I groaned as he laughed "wow you two know each other a lot" he said kind of surprised "yeah I still can't believe he wanted to do this, I mean I did say I'd say yes but seriously" I said not believing this..

"Actually he did this to prove you wrong" zayn said to me as I looked up at him "come again?" I said being confused "he said that you would say no because you love him" zayn said with a weird expression that made me chuckle "ugh man I can't believe him" i groaned "you know....since we are on the same page, we can get back at him" zayn said smirking as I wss not surprised by the way he thinks...

"I get that I wanna get back at him, but you?" I asked looking at him "I might have told him that I've never been rejected, so yeah" he said rubbing the back of his head like leon does when he's uncomfortable "haha, cool I'm in" I said laughing as he looked at
me with a serious face "its funny" I assured him..

"Ok first call your girl friend so that we don't get in trouble" I said to him as he nodded "and then I'll go to leon and tell him that you said yes" he said to me "and I'll accompany you" I said as he smiled "come on" I said as we headed towards leons bus...

"I'll go first" zayn said walking in...."hey leon, I was right you were wrong" zayn said as leon who was actually not sleeping instead eating got up and looked at him shocked "you're bluffing" leon said with a pfft "Nope he's not" I said as I went over to both of them...

"Nice" leon said looking at us together "you're not gonna say anything else?" Zayn said hoping for a better reaction "Nope she said it she did it" leon said walking towards the door "well that was...." Zayn started as I cut him off "wait for it" I said to him and bam, leon slammed the door so hard that it made the whole bus move "wow" zayn said laughing "yeah let's tell the others about this plan before they decide to kill me for dumping their precious leon" i said as zayn laughed "I'm serious...