Vain imagination?

Vilu's POV
Zayn and I walked into the dressing room hand in hand, all the guys were busy in whatever they were doing as soon as they noticed us...fede was the first to noticed our hands...

"Uh guys...you two...." Fede started but trailed off "uh zayn? Mate you have a girlfriend" liam said to zayn in his well mannered British accent "it's a plan" zayn said letting go of my hand "detail explanation?" Diego said from the couch "long story, short it's to prove leon wrong" I said to them as zayn continued after me "and make him jelaous" zayn said with a smirk in his face...

"Ok ok if there's one thing I know it's that leon doesn't get jealous and he'll figure this out" fran said as the others seemed to agree with her "yeah I thought that too, but you should have seen how he slammed the door bus" I said as zayn laughed "woah ok I'm in" fran said being all excited "yeah so are we" the others said while I smiled at my victory...

We were all sitting when leon entered, he was on his phone he didn't notice anything "hey" zayn said to him with a smirk on his face "uh yeah hey" leon replied not paying attention, I'm sure he doesn't know who is saying hey to him...he walked over to the kitchen side to get I guess something to eat....

"Hey vilu?" Zayn said loud enough so that leon could hear "yeah babe" I replied back smirking as the others held their laughter in, from the corner of my eyes I saw leon getting tensed "how about you and I do a duet together" zayn said with a huge grin on his face "yeah why not, that'll be good" I said as leon slammed the cabinet door shut while we all tried not to laugh....he got the bottle of water and came back to go out still on his phone...

As he was about to go out, zayn catched up to him "hey leon" zayn said as leon stopped his eyes still fixed on his phone "look man just because you're girlfriend picked me over you doesn't mean that you and I can't be friends" zayn said smirking really wide "uh yeah sure" leon replied still texting on his phone..

"I mean she did choose me proving you wrong and me right" zayn said with a grin "ahan" leon said, oh no "dude are you even listening?" Zayn asked annoyed "ahan" leon repeated looking at his phone "leon?" Zayn said "ahan" leon said again as we laughed at him, zayn slapped the back of leons head..."ow what?" Leon asked annoyed finally looking up...

"I'm talking to you" zayn shouted at him "I can see that" leon replied back shouting too "then why aren't you listening?" Zayn asked being annoyed "my ears, my choice I wanna listen or not" leon said as zayn looked at him in disbelief "you're just jealous" zayn said as he started laughing..

"Ok buddy if there's one thing you should know it's that I don't do jealous" leon said being damn serious "say that to the doors" zayn muttered under his breath "what did you say?" Leon asked being angry "n..nothing" zayn answer being somewhat afraid of him "don't be in vain imaginations" leon said to zayn as zayn looked weirdly at him "she chose you, congrats" leon said sarcastically with a fake smile "I'll get your prize ready as soon as I can" leon said storming out of there...

As soon as he left all the guys started laughing whereas I felt bad for him "uh guys?" I said as they all looked at me "I don't think we should continue this" I said feeling guilty "come on vilu" zayn said as the others also made sounds of groaning "look it was fun and all but I don't want to hurt him" I said being honest "you won't hurt him, this is leon we're talking about" ludmilla said as the others agreed with her..

"Wait a minute" fran said as we all turned our attention to her "you're afraid" she said smiling "of him? Yeah right" I said rolling my eyes "no you're afraid that he'll stop loving you" she said as somehow the others now we're also on her side "I'm not afraid and that can't happen" I said being confident "wait it makes sense now" liam said as I couldn't believe he was the one it made sense to..

"Leon is someone who doesn't care about stuff a lot and you think that he'll stop caring about you" he said as I made a pfft sound "ok you guys need to get out of your vain imaginations" I said as they laughed at me "what?" I asked being confused "now you're talking like leon" harry said laughing "look I'm not afraid of anything ok?" I said being really sure...

"So we can continue this?" Zayn asked holding his hand out, I hesitated but I'm not afraid Nope, I'm not "y..yeah we can" I said as he held my hand, I'm not afraid, he can't just stop everything because of all of this can he, Nope nope he can't, he cares about me and will take me back yeah yeah he will....

-so do you think Vilu's thought are true or will leon do the opposite...-