Feeling bad?

Third person's POV
"Ugh how could you?" Vilu groaned at leon as they entered Vilu's tour bus "come on it wasn't that bad" leon said being cool "why am I even dating you" Vilu said as she continues walking "because I'm nice" leon said following her "no you're not" Vilu said turning around "I'm a gentle men" leon said looking at her "no you're not" Vilu said as she walked again "coz I'm caring" leon said smiling "Nope" Vilu said "coz I'm leon" leon said as he stopped walking "yes you are" Vilu said as she turned around and walked towards him "I mean in addition to that I know I'm hot, and handsome and I have good hair and i......" Leon was going on with a smirk until Vil cut him off by kissing him.......
"well that's one way to shut him up" fran said smiling as she came over to them as Vilu and leon separated "well too bad others can't do it" leon said smirking "shut up flirt" fran said to leon as she and Vilu laughed "hey you don't get to call me that" leon said whining like a baby "so what happened?" Leon asked more serious as he looked at fran who sat on the couch "what do you mean.? Fran asked looking at leon "yeah I'm sure nothing's wrong" Vilu said as she sat down next to fran "you are a bad friend" leon said pointing towards Vilu "and you are a bad liar" he said pointing at fran "I talked to marco" fran said looking down "cool so you chose diego right?" Leon asked beaming "no ofcourse not, you chose marco right?" Vilu asked as she stood up next to leon "actually Vilu I chose di......" Fran said but leon cut her off "again bad friend" leon said looking at Vilu who just ignored him and went to fran "I just feel bad for marco" fran said sighing "yeah but he's okay with it and you should be too, you love diego" Vilu said to fran as leon nodded "it's not that easy, Vilu what would you do if you had to choose between leon and someone else?" Fran asked Vilu as she pointed towards leon "well id definitely choose that someone else" Vilu said looking at leon who didn't care at all.......
"oh you think I'm gonna over react and stuff? Leon asked with a fake chuckle "I was hoping so" Vilu said looking at him "nah babe, I'm not one of those guys, I know you'd choose me" leon said smirking "confident much?" Vilu asked in the same tone "yeah I am wha......" Leon said but fran cut him off "I know where this is going" fran said lookin at both of them "you two will start challenging each itehr and then you'll have one of your stupid bets again" fran said being annoyed at both of them "come on this relationship was created by a bet" leon said looking at fran "NO, no bets" fran said walking away like a mom after scolding her kids as leon and Vilu looked at her
__________________________________________________________________