Playing at?

Vilu's POV
Cami, ludmilla and I were sitting in mine and fran's tour bus watching a movie as fran suddenly barged in out of breath, must've been mobbed by fans and paparazzi again...we all looked at her as she stood there catching her breath...

"How many times have I told you not to go out alone, the paparazzi are crazy" ludmilla shouted at her like an overprotective mother "ah I wasn't mobbed by anyone" fran said breathing heavily "than why do you look you ran a track?" Cami asked her "I need to tell you something Vilu" she said this time more serious..

I turned my head towards her "what happened?" I asked her "leon he...he.." she stopped. What the? "What did leon do?" I asked going next to her "he...he.." she was trying but couldn't get the words out. We all looked at her weirdly "oh my god, I can't tell you" she said being disappointed "wow that's tight friend ship" cami said as ludmilla nodded her head "no its ughh you Need to talk to him" fran said waking towards her bed "okay?" I said unsurely as I left the tour bus and walked towards the devils bus...

I opened the door of the bus, he was sat at the dining table eating, that's all this guy does eat and sleep....ugh I walked over to him as he looked up at me "heyyy....look it's the betrayer" he said smirking as I rolled my eyes at him "shut up" I said to him as he somewhat chuckled "what? One direction are gone and you finally realise you have old folks here?" He asked as i wanted to hit him...I will never get a the end of this...

"What are you paying at?" I asked looking at him as he was chewing really loud "ah wow, I see fran told you" he said surprised, I'm sure he thought fran won't tell me "well she wanted to but she couldn't, literally she couldn't" I Said to him as u was still surprised from that "ofcourse she didn't, that's why I let her go" he said being proud of himself...

"What are you upto vargas?" I asked looking at him as he got up "oh Wow, one date with a one direction star and we're back to Sir names" he said as I couldn't believe this, he's bringing it in everything..."will you let that go and just tell me what your up to" I said trying to reason with him knowing that was impossible....

"I'm not playing at anything princess, the only person that was playing was you" he said as he jumped on the couch while I just rolled my eyes "ok I know you know I only said yes to annoy you, I mean of course you did, you're. ...You" I said as he chuckled "I'll take that as a compliment" he said smirking "whatever can we please let this go?" I asked him as he got up...

"Who knows maybe all of that playing changed my feelings about you" he said smirking as I looked at him on disbelief "did they change leon? Did they?" I asked walking over to him "you're seriously gonna use that tone on me?" He asked as i tried to keep my self serious but I was failing "am I gonna leon? Am I?" I said but it all got ruined as I burst into laughter seeing the smile on leon's face "haha that was epic" leon said laughing "so can we please forget this?" I asked him again "uh. .let's see....no" he said as my smile turned upside down...

"Why?" I asked slowly "you my friend need to apologise for what you did" he said to smirking "ok 1 we're not friends and 2 what did I do?" I asked innocently as he laughed "nothing, you didn't do anything you're an angel" he said as I smiled "aw thnx" I said smiling "I was being sarcastic" he said with a straight face "well I'm not apologising" I said crossing my arms like a 3 year old "well in that case, we're not getting back together" he said agian smirking as I knew where this was going "you were the one who asked zayn to ask me out" I said as he looked at me shocked "have I ever told you that I love how you turn the situation upside down and blame it on me" he said as I laughed "can we just call it a tie?" I asked desperately as he shook his head...

"Nope" he said grinning "ugh fine sorry" I muttered under my breath "nicely" he said to me "sorry?" I said this time loudly "nope" he replied shaking his head "leon my love I beg for your forgiveness, please forgive me" I said as he looked weirdly at me "ok ok too nice" he said wielded out as I smiled at him...

"So we're cool?" I asked taking a step closer "will this answer your question" he said as his hand went to face as he kissed me while I smiled against his lips "I missed you" I said as we parted "ofcourse you did, zayn is no where near as hot as I am" he said being really confident "ahan" I said laughing...

"Come on now we have to get fran and deigo back together, they're fighting because of us" I said holding his hand trying to take him towards the door "you mean because of you?" He asked as i glared at him "just com on" I shouted "no you know I don't do nice, it usually turns out bad" he said to me "cute how you think you have a choice" I said as he groaned as I dragged him out....