Sleep?

Third person's POV

Leon and fede came back as the others were in the same position as before "you wanna tell us something?" Diego asked looking at both of them "oh yeah we didn't get the games" fede said as leon continued "Mr perfect was in his room" leon said with a disgusted expression "no no that" fran said shaking her head "oh I found out that Dr Watson was sherlock partner" fede said as leon laughed while the others looked at them weirdly

"leon do you wanna say something?" Vilu asked looking at Leon who had a smile on his face "why babe? Did something happen?" Leon asked oh so innocently "I cannot believe how good of an actor you are" Vilu shouted in disbelief as she came over to both of them "I know you guys know" leon said smirking as fede was shocked "you followed us" fede shouted in disbelief "ofcourse they followed us" leon said being used to it "how did you figure that out so quickly?" Cami asked Leon "the minute you wanted us to tell something to you" leon said sitting down "so he wants to cancel this tour and close the studio huh?" Fran asked sitting next to leon "yeah at least that's what we heard" leon said resting his head on the back of the couch "what are we gonna do?" Vilu asked in a worry "how about we figure that out tomorrow?" Fede said yawning "yeah its late and we need to sleep" ludmilla said as she stood close to fede "ok them I guess cya tomorrow" Diego said walking away as andres followed him and they left to their tour bus "night" fede said also walking away "leon get up" fede said being annoyed at leon who was lazily sitting on the couch "unless you can carry me there I'm not getting up for at least an hour" leon said sinking more into the couch "ok I have his feet you guys take his hands" fede said to maxi and andres as they both held his legs and carried leon to their tour bus

"Boys" ludmilla said as the others agreed "couldn't you do that to me?" Fran who was sitting on the couch asked "see this is why I tell you to stop being with leon so much" Vilu said walking over to fran "he's you boyfriend" fran said to Vilu "yeah but I don't inherit his habits" Vilu said to her "and you should be glad you don't" fran said lazily "so are you carrying me or what?" Fran asked as the rest looked at her In disbelief "no way" cami shouted as the rest agreed "see this is why I hang out with boys, they wouldve carried me" fran said whining like a child "I think I have a way" ludmilla said smirking "BOB" ludmilla shouted "carry fran" ludmilla said to Bob who was one of the girls bodyguards "ok" bob said picking fran up "thnx your the best" fran smiled as bob took her away as the rest of the girls laughed "well I gotta go to cya" vilu said leaving as the rest also left to their tour buses ready for the night

Vilu's POV

Somethings wrong with our stupid door. Fran was standing at the door of our bus "ok just make sure you don't close it or you'll be trap in here until someone opens it from the outside" fran said to me as I sat on the couch with my phone "ok I'm going to diego's, you sure you wanna stay with cami and Stacy? I mean we could always stay with leon and fede, I don't have a problem with sleeping with them" she said as she put on her coat "ofcourse you don't, but I will stay at the girls, I just have to go over a few tweets, then I'll go" I said to her opening my phone "ok but hurry, it's already late" she said going out and leaving the door open. I looked at the time it was almost midnight, I should get going. I got up to get my stuff as I heard someone come "hey babe" leon said as he entered the bus "hey leon don't close the....." I said but was too late "door" I finished as he has already closed the door....

"Why what's wrong with it?" He said looking at the door "we're locked, now only someone from the outside can open it" I said freaking out "it's ok fran's not here, she'll open it when she comes back" leon said as he sat on the couch calmly "no she won't, she's with Diego and I was supposed to go to cami and Stacy" I shouted at him "woah chill I'll just call her" he said taking out his phone as I felt the need to kill him "it's midnight, you can't wake anyone up, we're locked leon locked" I said screaming at him "hey calm down, you're acting like you've been locked with a person you don't wanna be locked with" he said smirking as I slapped his arm "ow" he whined as I smiled being proud of myself..

"What are you doing here anyway?" I said sitting on the couch next to him "I couldn't sleep" he said yawning "you're yawning, and you can barely keep your eyes open" I said looking at his half open eyes " yeah but every time I close them the image of the studio closing comes forward" he said as he put his head in my lap while he stretched his feet throughout the length of the couch "hey its gonna be ok" I said running my fingers through his hair as I continued "you said it yourself you'll fix everything" I said looking down at him "that's the thing beautiful I don't know how to fix this, I thought getting the guy under my control and getting pablo back was the only thing I had to do but turns out there's more" he said frowning "it's ok be ok" I said holding his "tomorrow with the guys we'll come up with something together" I said as he nodded but I could feel that he still wasn't sure "let's just get you to sleep" I said stroking his cheek "what about you?" He asked looking up at me "trust me your sleep is more important than mine" I said chuckling a little "and why is that?" He asked "because if you Don't sleep tomorrow you're gonna be mad at everyone the whole day" I said as he laughed at me "true"

"So why are you still awake at this time?" He asked as I continued to play with his hair "you're not gonna sleep are you?" I asked looking at him "you're supposed to make me sleep" he said to me "how am I gonna do that if you keep asking me questions?" I asked him "you're voice relaxes me" he said as I smiled "fran went to diego I was supposed to go to cami and Stacy but to be honest I didn't wanna go and I was waiting for nothing" I said sighing "why didn't you come to me?" He asked immadietly "fran said that to, but you know fede" I said to him "fede is with ludmilla today and if not that he sleeps like a dead person" he Said as I giggled "no I'm serious, we could do anything and he would noticed" he said smirking as I slapped his arm "really we are usually so tired after the shows how can you think of stuff like that?" I asked not believing him "I'm just saying, besides I'm not tired" he smirked as he got his head up "no" I said putting his head back down "you need to sleep" I ordered as he frowned "fine but promise next time you'll come to me?" He asked "promise now sleep" I said to him as he smiled, I know he can't sleep but the truth is I'm getting sleepy. I don't think I can handle this anymore. I looked down at leon and he was staring at the top of the bus "sleep" I said kissing his cheek as he smiled and I continued to run my hands thorough his hair in hope that he'll sleep anytime soon.

Leon's POV

Violetta's hand that was running through my head stopped, I looked up at her and her eyes were closed, well she didn't make me sleep but at least she slept her self. I got my head up from her lap and stood up. I made her lie on the couch and brought a pillow and put her head on it. I covered her and kissed her for head "I love you beautiful" I whispered as I went to turn on the TV. I still can't sleep. I turned the TV and sat down at the foot of the couch on which violetta was sleeping. I rested my head on the couch as I watched the TV in hope that the horrible thoughts would go away from my head. I know I can't run from this but I can for at least the night.....

.

♢so♢