Leaving?

Francesca's POV
I was sitting in my tour bus, Vilu was I assume with leon, I mean they did get back together so yeah, I watching the TV...ah who am I kidding, the TV was just on while I was on twitter..

The door opened as I looked up to see who it was, I wasn't expecting anyone and Vilu said she'll come late...I looked up and saw diego coming to me with a grin on his face...riiighttt. ..This is about yesterday....

"Look babe I never meant to hurt you, I was only kidding when I parted with leon and i don't want you to be ma...." I cut him off as I got up to stand next to him.

"I'm not mad" I said to him smiling "I know what I did was wrong and I shouldve been with you on this one but yo......" he stopped his rambling as I smiled "did you just say you weren't mad?" He asked in a relieving way as I nodded "I'm not mad" I said assuringly as I continued..

"I have chose leon over you a lot of times, I can't be mad at you for choosing leon and being on the boys side" I said as I went closer to him as I kissed his cheek while he sighed in relief "well that was certainly not what I expected....but I'll take it" he smiled hugging me...

"Why?" I asked raising my eyebrow "well...coz you're you know" he said rubbing the back of his head "well I am?" I said impatiently "you're....you're..." he struggled with his words as I found it cute that he was afraid of me....

"What? I'm too demanding? Too impatient?" I asked looking at him as I knew he was uncomfortable "well y....you're...have I told you you're beautiful?" He said with a grin as I laughed "nice save" I said to him as he smiled...

"Now you need to help me get back at a certain someone" I said to him as his hand went up to his forehead "are you sure you are and leon aren't related?" He asked making a funny face as I laughed "no we're not, now listen to me" I said to him seriously....

"Vilu and leon need to think that you and I are fighting became of them" I said to him as he looked confused "why do they need to know that?" He asked "because, if Vilu thinks we're fighting because of them, she'll drag leon into getting us back together...and there is no better way to get back at leon than making him do that" I said with an evil smirk as diego was just staring at me...

"Have you and leon ever thought of doing a DNA test?" He asked and I can't believe he is so serious "diego" I shouted at him "what? You be in my shoes" he said innocently as I smiled "Ok how are we gonna make them think that we're fighting?" Diego asked me "we will argue in front of them" I said as deigo looked at me with a are serious face "here they come" I said slapping his arm continously as he pushed me away..

"I'm not you or leon, I can't argue with no reason" he said to me, ughhh "they're here, just go along" I said to him hoping that he will....

Vilu's POV
"You're a big jerk" I heard fran say more like shout "oh really? At least I told the truth" diego shot back at her. I looked at leon who was on my side as we walked in to the room..

"See they're fighting because of us" I said to leon who couldn't care less "us? You mean because of you" he said looking at me as I rolled my eyes at him "let's not play the blame game leon" I said as we walked towards them as they were still arguing non stop...

"Leon!!! Do something" I said as I worried, I have never seen fran this angry....who am I kidding, this is fran we're talking about, but diego, he's literally shouting at her....I looked at leon who had a wide smirk on his face, what the hell is this idiot smirking about...I was waken up from my thoughts as I heard the voice of clapping...

I looked at leon who was clapping his hands, I noticed fran and diego also stopped and we're looking at him "leon" I whispered to him as he ignored me, I took the perfect opportunity to talk to fran and diego as they were now quite..