Visitors

Vilu's POV

I walked over to leon's tour bus, I wanted to give him the good news, "leon leon leon" I shouted happily as I entered the bus "oh my god woman, stop screaming it's early in the morning" I heard leon say in a sleepy voice, I walked more into the tour bus and he was still in bed, oh my god....

"Ok 1 it's past 12 and 2 why are you still in bed?" I shouted at him as as he sat up In the bed, the blanket resting on his knees "it's my day off babe, what do you want me to do?" He asked as he ran a hand through his messed up hair "I have some news for you" I said to him being excited "what's up?" He asked getting out of bed...

"One direction are gonna come" I screamed as he covered his ears "uh nice" he said holding his ears "that's not nice leon that's wow" I said as as he looked at me "have you seen how hot they are, especially zayn, I mean wow he is soo...." I stopped as I was cut of by Jorge "uh beautiful?" He said unsurely "yeah?" I asked him "I'm not fran or cami or ludmilla or any girl, I'm your boyfriend" he said shouting the last part "yeah I know" I said not getting what he meant "oh in that case I don't think you should fan girl over a boy in front of me" he said as I looked at him, he was jealous...

"You're jealous" I so ad walking over to him "I'm not jealous, it's just weird how you're drooling over za.....whatever his name is" he said as I smiled "how can you blame me? Have you ever seen him, he is so..." I said as jorge cut me off agian "wow you really love him don't you?" Leon asked as I nodded excitingly "what would you do if he ever asked you out?" He asked as I laughed hard at him...

"That's never gonna happen, he has a girlfriend" I said to him "still what would you do?" He asked again "I'd date him" I said without hesitation "you mean you'd dump me for him?" He asked in disbelief "uh duh have you seen the guy?" I asked as he just shook his head and walked over to get himself clothes...

"Well I'm gonna go enjoy my happiness with some else considering you're no help" I said walking over to the door "you are kidding me right?" He asked as I turned to look at him, he had a towel wrapped around his shoulders "no I'm not, you can't share my happiness" I said to him "you want me fan girl over a boy band!!" He shouted as I nodded "ahhh ok in that case" I said walking over to him "I love you, bye" I said kissing his cheek and walking away as he held my wrist..

He turned me around to face him "what about my morning kiss?" He smirked looking at me as I smiled, he leaned in and kissed me "I love you too" he said as I walked towards the door and he went to get ready

Leon's POV

"Man its good to see you guys again" Liam said as we all finished the hugging session "yeah its been a while" diego said as they all were in our dressing room...

"So where are the girls?" Niall asked beaming "uh about that" maxi started as the guys looked at him "we don't want them to know that we already know you" fede said as they got confused "why not?" Harry said in his really heavy voice "because 1 I have a plan that I have to work out and zayn, buddy I'll need you're help for that" I said looking at zayn as he slapped his head "aw man" he said as I smiled "come on I'm not that bad" I said as deigo came behind me "yes you are" he said patting my shoulder..

"Anyway and 2 if they find out that we know you guys they'll kill us for not making them meet you" deigo finished for me as the guys agreed

"Cool I guess let's go to the girls" fede said as we all got up "yeah zayn?" I said looking at him "I know I know" he graoned coming over to me as the rest of the guys left leaving both of us alone...

"So what are you up to now?" Zayn asked as I looked at him "ok you see my girlfriend is a big fan of yours " I said to him as he smirked "cool" he said being proud as he nodded his head up and down "not cool" I said shaking my head "yeah you're right, ofcourse you don't like it that your girlfriend is a fan of me" he said to me as I laughed..

"Nah I couldn't care less about that" I said as I continued while he looked at me carefully "what I care about is that she said she'll dump me for you" I said as he started laughing "again man nice" he said catching his breath "again man not nice" I said coming him being annoyed "no man seeing you like this is so nice, you're girlfriend directly told you that she'll dump you if I ask her out" he said still laughing..

"So what do you want me to do?" He asked as I thanked god he stopped laughing "you're gonna ask her out" I said to him as he looked at me shocked "what kind of boy friend are you and I have a girl friend" he shouted at me as this time I was the one who smirked "a boyfriend that wants to prove his girlfriend wrong" I said smirking as he looked at me in disbelief....

"Wait wait you actually think that she'll reject me?" He asked in disbelief "uh duh she loves me" I said staring the obvious "haha I've never been rejected in my life" he said being proud of him self "I know how that feels buddy but she will say no to you and I will be right once agian" I said as he rolled my eyes at me "ok I'm looking forward to this, let's 'hope' she says no" he said to me walking away "we don't need to hope for anything she's gonna reject you good" I said to him as he laughed and we walked over to the rest of the guys....

-so who do you think will win?-