Eon?

Vilu's POV
Yesterday we reached America, today Selena had to go to continue her own tour and we were all saying our good byes to her....
"These last few weeks have been a lot of fun you guys, I'm gonna miss you" she said as she hugged all of us "like wise" diego said to her "we will also miss you" I said to her as she separated from us "tell leon i said bye" she said chuckling a little, leon was still asleep "oh we will" fran said as she laughed while selena left and we waved her good bye........
Pablo came over to us "guys I have a surprise for you" pablo said as we all listened to him carefully "when you say surprise do you mean mire work surprise?" Fede asked as maxi continued "or like a party surprise?" Maxi asked as we all looked at pablo "no and no" pablo said pointing to fede and maxi one at a time "come in" pablo said as he looked towards the door and lux and Luth came in. "Hi" both of them said waving their hands as we all went over to them fran picked Luth up in her hands and and fede had lux in her hands. Lemme explain, lux and Luth are pablo's 4 year old twins.
"Daddy fans pinching my cheek again" Luth whined as fran put him down, lux being his twin now also wanted to be down so fede put her down "where's eon?" Luth asked as he looked up at all of us, eon is what they call leon "seriosly it hasn't even been 5 minutes and your asking where your eon is" cami said being annoyed, both of them like leon a lot "where's eon?" This time lux asked as she pulled the corner of my dress. I kneeled down next to both of them on the floor "you see that room" I said pointing towards Leon's room "yes" both of them nodded "well eon is there waiting for you" I said as both of them ran towards Leon's room...
"Vilu leon is sleeping, he will kill them if they wake him up" fede said to me as i got up from the ground "oh he won't kill them they're little kids" i said brushing my dress "yeah he will kill us" fran said being terrified "you know I never get how lux and Luth like leon and not you guys when you guys are the ones that are usually playing with them while leon really hates kids" pablo said as he looked at all of us "that easy we don't give them our phones while leon gives both of them phones" diego said being used to it "this generation is messed up" pablo said as we all laughed..
"Morning" a voice said, as we turned around we saw leon coming with lux in his one side and Luth on the other, both of them had phones in their hands, "good evening" fede said as he walked over to leon as lux and Luther both sat on the couch while playing in the phones completely ignoring the world "how can you sleep so much?" Fran asked leon who was drinking water "eh" leon said shrugging his shoulder
"Okay enough with the phones" cami said as she took the phones out of the kids hands and gave them back to leon "hey" lux shouted "now we talk" I said sitting on the couch as I put lux in my lap "so tomorrow's your birthdays right?" Fran asked as both of them nodded happily "what present do you want?" Ludmilla asked them as she joined us "daddy's gonna take us to disney land, right daddy?" Luth said as he and lux both looked at pablo who was on his phone "actually you two, tomorrow there's this really important show, how about next time?" Pablo said as lux and Luth nodded, I noticed the frown on both of their faces but didn't say anything because pablo was right tomorow was an important day for us...
"What do you mean next time?" Leon shouted as he came over to pablo, oh no "leon don't interfere" pablo said as he wAs still in his phone "it's their birthday and all you care about is the show?" Leon shouted not controlling his anger "I'm not having this conversation with you" pablo said walking away as leon walked into his room in anger....I have a feeling this isn't gonna end good...

NEXT DAY
Third persons POV
We were all getting ready for the show, all of us were ready...
"Ok so everyone ready?" Gregorio asked coming to the dressing room "Leon's missing" angie said out if breath as she came in "I checked his room, his bus, everywhere, he's not here" angie said "he's nowhere outside" Stella said coming in, pablo came in with a worried look "pablo Leon's missing" vilu said freaking out "that's not the only problem, lux and Luther are also not here" pablo said with a worried expression "maybe all f them were kidnapped by someone" andres said as we all looked at him "or..leon took lux and Luth to disney land" fran said being obvious "no way leon would never miss a show" vilu said looking at fran "yeah he hates kids" fede said to her " yesterday he got mad at me, leon did go" pablo said sighing "what now?" Maxi asked pablo "nothing, you have to go without leon?" Pablo said having no other choice "what about the fans?" Naty asked "we can say he's sick?" Diego suggested "yeah and when paparazzi posts pics Of him in Disneyland, everyone will call us liars" fran said annoyed "when will this boy realise he can't do everything at the same time" pablo groaned as he left "I guess we have to do this without him" vilu sighed as they went over to the back stage.......

TIME SKIP
The show ended, we were all sitting waiting for leon to come back, it was pretty late....
Leon came in, he was on his phone, both lux and Luther were following him with many soft toys in their hands. "Leon" pablo said getting up and walking over to leon "what happened?" Leon asked as if nothing happened "what happened? you missed the show, what you did was very irresponsible..you......" Pablo started but leon cut him off "dude I gave your kids what you couldn't give them, and you still care more about the show, a little happy birthday to them would be nice, I can't believe your here shouting at me when your the one who's wrong" leon shouted as he stormed off. I have never seen him shout at an adult like that, I don't think anyone has, we were all equally shocked especially pablo, he was standing there "well leon isn't gonna explain anything so I guess you two should" fran said going over to lux and Luth "yeah she's right, expalin" pablo said as he was ready to listen
"Well we went to bed yesterday" lux started as we all listened "and when we woke up we were in a car and eon was driving the car" Luther said as lux continued "Luth started crying so eo..." Lux said but was cut off by Luther "I wasn't crying" Luther shouted as we laughed "anyway continue" I said to them "eon told us that we were going to Disney land" lux said happily "and did you have fun?" Pablo asked both of them "yes daddy it was the best birthday surprise ever" Luther said with a smile "birthday surprise?" Pablo asked as we all got confused "yeah eon told us that you planned this surprised fir us that's why you said that the show was important" Luther said as he and lux both ran away happily...
"Wow" that was all I could say "yeah wow" fran said in the same tone "leon was right, I have to talk to him" pablo said walking towards Leon's room "leon can actually be nice?" Diego said in shock as we all were "I know right? Unbelievable" fede said being surprised

Third persons POV
Pablo walked over to Leon's room and knocked on the door "it's open" leon said as pablo entered the room "leon I wanted to tel......" Pablo started but Leon cut him off "did you realise your mistake?" Leon said as pablo looked at him in disbelief "leon you can't talk to me like that, I'm an adult" pablo said to him "did you realise your mistake?" Leon repeated "yes I did, you were right" pablo said as leon got up "in that case, cool" leon Said "so we're okay?" Pablo asked looking at him "yeah you're my teacher ofcourse" leon said as Pablo smiled
Leon came into the living room and all the guys looked at him, he looked back for a moment
"Oh for the love I can be nice" leon said annoyed as all the guys laughed at his reaction......

-so?-
I'm thinking about leaving this story, I mean it doesn't have a story line, I just post useless chapters