Pals before gals

Diego's POV
I walked into fran's bus, I knew vilu wasn't there, she was rehearsing...."hey babe" I said as she looked up from her laptop "hi" she said smiling "so....you know leon right?" I asked out of nowhere as she looked weirdly at me "uh yeah sure" she answered somewhat unsurely "do you think leon is actually jealous?" I asked as she looked more confused as she put her laptop away...

"Where's this coming from?" She asked as I sat next to her on the couch "I don't why but I have a feeling leon knows about the plan and is not jealous" I said as she smiled "you have a feeling?" She asked surprised "yeah I do" I said nodding my head "dude, he does know everything, he knows about the plan" she said to me as if it was the most obvious thing "how do you know that?" I asked looking at her "I know leon" she said simply...

"So wanna go investigate?" I asked getting up "I was gonna do it alone but now.....sure" she said also getting up as we walked out of the bus and walked towards Leon's...

We walked in, the door was already open, leon came out of the shower, considering his hair was wet and he had a towel wrapped around his shoulders, "hey love birds" he said as he saw us "hey lover boy" I said to him smirking as he rolled his eyes "oh wait you're not that any more, you're girlfriend dump you for a British singer" I said holding my laughter in as fran Nudged me...

"Pfft yeah right, dude she would never go out with a person who's in a good relationship with his girlfriend" leon said as he continued "oh and she loves me" he said smiling "so you its a plan huh?" I asked as fran slapped the back of my head "ow what?" I asked "you just told him its a plan idiot" fran shouted at me as I rubbed the back of my head "ohhh" I said now understanding "it's ok I knew that anyway" leon said walking away as we also went further into the tour bus...

"So you're not jealous?" I asked looking at him "maybe I am maybe I'm not" leon said shrugging "so you are jealous?" I asked again just to get on his nerves "dude it's a plan" fran shouted at both of us "yeah wait...if it's a plan then why the hell are you jealous?" I asked pointing at leon "how would you feel if fran went to niall or harry and was all cozy with them?" he asked clearly being annoyed "Id rip their heads off" I said confidently "exactly" leon said as I nodded "ok ok I get it" I said giving up...

"So what now?" Fran's asked as leon and I looked at her "you're gonna tell vilu it's a plan and everything's fine?" I asked leon as fran somewhat laughed "man you don't know him" fran said to me laughing as I didn't get it "he's probably gonna get back at her and make her think he doesn't love her anymore" fran said as I now understood what she was talking about..

"Hey that's actually better than what I gonna do, thnx buddy" leon said happily to fran as this time I was the one who laughed "leon!!" Fran shouted at him "what?" Leon asked in the most innocent way "you will not get back at vilu" she said more like ordered "ofcourse I am, what she did was bad and mean" he said to her as this was getting good "look who's talking" fran shouted at him "diego back me up" fran said looking at me as I was in a dilemma "sorry Babe, but I'm with leon in this one" I said walking towards leon as fran groaned while leon smiled...

"Ugh you're both immature" fran said walking away as leon catched up to her "dude, you can't tell her about this" leon said to her as she looked at him in disbelief while I also walked towards them "I am not lying to my best friend" fran shouted in his face "but I am you best friend too" leon whined like a child that made me chuckle..

"Come on fran, I've done so many things for you, can't you do one?" Leon asked her as I found that hard to believe "oh really? Like what?" Fran asked him "like...that time in kindergarten, I saved you from a boy" leon said to her, wow kindergarten "you mean I saved YOU from a a girl" fran shouted at him a I laughed, oh my god "fine how about that time in junior high I saved you from a boy kissing you?" Leon asked as I knew what fran was gonna say "you mean I was the one who had to save you because you didn't want to ruin your pretty face" fran said to him annoyed as I chuckled...

"Have you ever done anything for her?" I asked leon in a whisper "eh I don't know" leon answered shrugging "I'm telling violetta" fran said walking away again "fran, you can't do that" leon said stopping her "yeah babe, he's right" I said as she looked more annoyed "and you, you're supposed to defend me, I'm your girlfriend" she shouted at me..

"Sorry babe, it's always pals before gals" leon said as we high fived while fran looked like she could kill us "in that case it's sisters before misters, I'm telling vilu" fran said storming off, "dude we gotta stop your crazy girlfriend" leon said to me as I looked at him seriously "you mean you're crazy best friend? She only crazy when she's with you" I said to him as he nodded "good point" he said still nodding his head.....