Part 2

I was walking pretty fast and I wanted to cry, but I didn't.I heard Pony and Johnny running to catch up with me.Pony put his hand on my shoulder, making me stop.

"Natalie, are you okay," Pony asked, he was my twin...him and my other brothers knew how I felt about stuff like this.

"Yeah," I said plainly.Pony frowned knowing I was lying.

"Are you sure," he asked.I nodded before walking again.I walked into my first class and took my seat, Pony following, we had all the same classes, except science, I was in honors, he wasn't.I kept seeing Pony glance over at me every now and then, but I ignored it, knowing he was just making sure I wasn't crying.I wanted to cry, so much.But I wasn't going to cry in the middle of school.After school I met Pony and Johnny at the front of the school were we walked home together.I walked in front of the boys, I didnt wanna talk to anyone really.When I walked in the house I walked passed my brothers and the gang without saying a word.I walked into mine and Pony's shared room and shut the door.I sat on the bed, I didnt wanna cry yet, cause I knew someone would be in the room to see if I was okay.I took out my homework and began doing it.I heard a knock on my door and it opened.Soda walked in and sat on the bed next to me.

"Hey Nat, are you okay," Soda asked sweetly.

"Yeah," I said as I continued doing my homework, not even looking at him.

"Okay, well if you need to talk you know I'm hare," Soda said, I nodded and he got up and walked out of the room.After I did my homework I was kinda thirsty.I got up and walked out of my room and into the kitchen.Everyone was staring at me.I opened the fridge and grabbed a pepsi.I went to go back to walk in the door to my room but stopped when I heard Two-Bit.

"Maybe she's on her period, it always gets my sister in a mood," Two-Bit said.I stormed into the living room and looked at them all seriously.

"Excuse me, I am not on my period...why do you all think every problem I have is because of my period!Because I'm a girl...girls aren't allowed to have problems that don't involve their period!," I said angrily.They all looked at me shocked.

"No I...Sorry," Two-Bit said looking down.

"Natalie were sorry...so there is a problem...what's wrong," Soda said, stepping over to me.I shook my head before storming into my room, shutting and locking the door this time.I knew it was Ponys room too, but if he wanted to get in, I would let him.These goddamn boys...they don't understand anything...not every problem I have is because of my period...sometimes I hate them...I sat on my bed and I couldn't hold the tears back any longer.I put my face in my hands and cried.