Part 6

When I was back in the shallow with everyone else Dally held me out of the water, while everyone else tickled me.I laughed and began kicking my feet.Soda held my feet as everyone else continued to tickle me.
"STOP!HAHA!," I yelled.They laughed at me and finally stopped.When Dally dropped me in the water I held my stomach cause it hurt so much from laughing.

"Haha, you should have seen your face," Two-Bit said as he started laughing too.Everyone laughed at me, and I couldn't help it but laugh too.We decided to play truth or dare.

"Natalie, truth or dare," Dally asked.

"Dare," I said.

"I dare you to...let Two-Bit get on your back, until your next turn," Dally said smirking.I looked at Two-Bit and he was smirking too.

"Oh my lord, okay common Two," I said.Two swam over to me and got on my back.He was so heavy and I struggled to stay up, but I did it.

"Pony truth or dare," I asked, still holding Two-Bit on my back.

"Truth," he said.

"Why did you like Cherry," I asked.I really wanted to know, and I know everyone else did too.

"Well, she's very pretty, she seemed nice at first, but turns out she's not," Pony said blushing, I nodded.I knew I embarrassed him, and I knew he was gonna do the same to me.

"Natalie truth or dare," Pony asked smirking.I figured I say dare.I threw Two-Bit off me, considering it was my next turn.

"Dare," I said.

"I dare you to kiss Steve...on the lips," Pony said, smirking.I blushed bright red, and Steve did too.I swam over to Steve and smiled at him, he smiled back.I leaned in and kissed him on the lips.I went to break the kiss but he put his hand on the back of my head, pulling me closer.We kissed for longer than I expected.Soda groaned and pulled us apart, I guess he didn't like the thought of me and his best friend bening together, or even kissing.

"Aww!You two are so cute!You should date!," Two-Bit said smiling.

"Well...how about it Natalie...will you be my girl," Steve asked.

"Yes!," I said without even thinking about it.I jumped into Steve's arms and we hugged.When we broke the hug I looked over at Soda.Soda was storming out of the water.He walked over to his towel and wrapped himself in it, and he sat on the ground.I started walking out of the water the talk to Soda but Pony grabbed my arm.

"No...give him some time," Pony said and I nodded, rejoining everyone in the water.After a while longer at the beach we all got in the car to go home.We all took the same cars.I sat in the passenger next to Steve.We held hands the whole way home.When we got back to our house we all grabbed out things and went inside.We all got changed and sat in the living room, except Soda.I couldn't wait any longer I got up and walked to Sodas bedroom door, I had to talk to him.I knocked on his door and walked in.

"Soda can we talk," I asked.He didn't say anything, he just patted his hand on the bed next to him.I sat next to him and pulled him into a hug once I noticed he was crying.