Part 22

"Soda, can you stay here and sleep with us? '' Pony asked, grabbing my arm so I couldn't leave.I nodded and got in the middle of them.They each put their head on my chest and fell asleep.I soon fell asleep too.

The next morning -

Natalies POV:

The dream last night was terrible.I don't remember it but all I know is it was terrible.We slept with Soda cause we were still scared.And we felt safer with him.When me and Pony walked out into the kitchen Darry and Soda were talking.When they seen us they stopped, I knew they were talking about us.The whole gang was there, they were all talking to...when we walked in the living room they stopped.They were talking about us cause Darry and Soda told them.I sighed and slipped on my shoes, Pony did the same.

"Were gonna go for a walk," I said.Darry nodded and we walked out of the house.When we were far enough from the house we began talking.

"You think they were talking about us, and last night," Pony asked.

"Yeah I'm sure they were," I said.

"Why do you think we had those dreams," Pony asked.

"What do you mean why...dreams just happen," I said.

"Not ones like this...and it never happened before...dreams usually happen for a reason," Pony siad, ''I guess he was right.

"Yeah...well I don't know why we would be having such terrible dreams," I said.I wondered if I should ask Pony if we had the same dream.

"What do you remember from your dream," Pony asked.

"Seeing Grandpa," I said.Pony nodded.

"Me too...do you think it has something to do with grandpa dying," Pony asked.I shrugged,

"I don't know," I said.When we walked back in the house everyone was still there.I plopped down on the couch next to Steve and rested my head on his chest.He kissed my forehead.

"Natalie, Pony, what do you guys remember from that dream last night," Two Bit asked.I sighed.

"Our grandpa," I said.

"We pretty much had the same dream," Pony said, I nodded.

"Mmmmm," Two Bit said.

"Were taking you guys to see a dream expert tomorrow...see what that dream was all about," Darry said.

"Why it was one dream," I said.

"I don't care...I wanna find out what's wrong," Darry said.

"Okay," I said rolling my eyes.