Part 9

"I asked Soda about it, and he didn't tell me...I just wanted to know...I hope it was an accident...but if it wasn't Soda is gonna be in some trouble," Darry said.I nodded before walking out of his room and into the living room were Soda was.Soda went to leave the room but I grabbed his arm and stared into his eyes.I held onto his arm tighter and pulled him into mine and Ponys room.I sat him on the bed and let go of his arm.I shut and locked the door and looked at him angrily.

"Damn Natalie...that hurt," Soda said, rubbing his arm.

"Good...you wanna kick me in the face and hurt me...I can hurt you," I said crossing my arms.

"Okay jeez...what's your deal all of a sudden," Soda said.

"Well...Darry just pulled me into his room to talk, and he asked me if you kicked me on purpose or not, and I said I don't know...and he said he was asking cause he asked you and you didn't tell him...SO SODA DID YOU KICK ME ON PURPOSE OR NOT!," I yelled.I heard footsteps running to the door.The door handle shook, telling me the gang was trying to get it.

"Natalie Soda!Open the door!Were not doing this now!," I heard Darry yell.

"NO WE'RE DOING THIS NOW!," I yelled back and they all quieted down.

"NOW SODA DID YOU KICK ME ON PURPOSE OR NOT!," I yelled.Soda flinched and sighed.

"YES I KICKED YOU ON PURPOSE!I WAS MAD!AND I DID IT IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT!I WASN'T THINKING!," Soda yelled.I nodded as tears slipped from my eyes.I unlocked and opened the door and I ran out, and just as I was about to slip past everyone Darry grabbed me and held me in his arms.I cried into Darrys stomach (I'm short).

"SODA WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!YOU KICKED HER ON PURPOSE!," Pony yelled Darry let go of me and I looked towards Pony.He ran into our room and jumped on Soda.I ran in after him and grabbed him off Soda.I held him tight as he hugged me.He was my twin, I knew he would be upset and cause he loved me, but I didn't think he would do that to Soda, who he loved too.

"ALL OF THIS SHIT IS HAPPENING JUST BECAUSE ME AND STEVE ARE DATING!WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!YOU NEED TO GET OVER YOURSELF!," I yelled.Soda nodded and got up, he walked to his room and shut the door.As I held Pony we were both crying.Steve came in and joined the hug as everyone walked away sadly.I loved Soda, he was my brother and best friend besides Pony...and I didnt want him to feel like this, and I didnt want myself to feel like this.So I decided tomorrow I would really talk to Soda and apologize for everything I said and did, and maybe he will too.