Part 16

5 days later

     I wouldn't say I have moved on, but I am not just staying in my room all day.I woke up one morning and got ready.When I walked into the living room the whole gang was there.I sat next to Steve, he kissed me on the forehead and put his arm around me.We made up after I yelled at him a few days ago.

"Natalie...is that what you're gonna wear to the funeral," Darry asked as he sat in his arm chair and looked at me.

"No of course not...i'm gonna change...you all are gonna change too," I said.They all smirked.The funeral was today at 2.I was nervous cause me and Pony are each gonna give a speech, we practiced them 100 times, so I think it will go good.After a couple hours of hanging with the gang everyone went home to get changed.I walked into mine and Pony's room and grabbed the things I was wearing.I walked into the bathroom and got ready.

I walked into the bathroom and got ready

I put on a little makeup and walked out into my bedroom

I put on a little makeup and walked out into my bedroom.Pony was sitting on the bed slipping his shoes on.He looked up at me and smiled.

"You look nice," he said as he stood up.

"Thanks, so do you," I said looking at what he was wearing.He looked like dad.

"Thanks...this used to Sodas, but it don't fit him any more," Pony said and I nodded.We walked out into the living room to find Darry, and Soda waiting for us.Darry was wearing one of our dads old suits, he really looked like dad.And Soda was wearing something similar to what Pony was wearing.Soda looked a little like dad too.They all looked like dad.

"Wow guys, you both look great...Natalie you look just like grandma," Darry said.I have always looked like my grandma, I look more like everyone on my dads side, not my moms.

"Thanks...you guys look just like dad," Pony said.

"Yeah...well you look just like dad too," Soda said, they all smiled.Me and Pony grabbed our paper for our speeches and we all got into the truck and drove to the church the funeral was being held at.