Part 21

We all thanked Mr.Bassett and went back to our house.I was silently crying the whole way home.But when we got home I made myself stop.I sat on the couch and looked over the note 100 times.Once everyone went home and it was me and my brothers home, I walked into the basement and found a empty picture frame.I cleaned the frame off and put the note in it.I hung it on the wall.Now I can always see it.

3 days later

I woke up and looked next to me.Pony wasn't there.I looked at the clock, it was 4:30.Wow it's early.Just then Pony walked back in the room, yawning.

"Hey what are you doing up," I asked.

"I had to go to the bathroom," Pony said, I nodded.He got back in bed and I layed down.I fell back asleep.

I was in a completely white room.There was nothing and no one around me.Then Pony appeared, we said nothing just tried to get out.I walked around a little bit.I felt the walls to see if there was an exit, nothing.We sat in the middle of the room crying.I was trapped.Just then my grandpa appeared.We started crying even more.

"G...grandpa," I asked, as we stood up walking towards him a little.

"Yeeeessss," he said.

Sodas POV:

I was in my room trying to sleep when I heard screaming and crying.I sat up quickly and ran into the hallway.It was coming from Natalies and Ponys room.I ran into there room.They were both lying on their backs screaming and crying.I ran over to them and tried to wake them up, but it didn't work.I started to panic so I ran out and into Darrys room.I shook Darry.He sat up and looked at me confused.

"Soda what's going on, and who's crying," Darry asked.

"Natalie and Pony, they're screaming and crying in their sleep and they won't wake up," I said panicking.Darry's eyes got wide and we ran back to their room.Darry stood next to the bed, while I was on the other side.I was next to Natalie so I started shaking her.She didn't wake up.Darry did the same to Pony, he didn't wake up either.

"What do we do," I asked.
"I don't know...just try everything to get them up!," Darry was panicking now too.

We shook them, smacked them a little, we did everything we could to wake them up.Then they both woke up, at the same time.They both sat up, screaming, covered in sweat.

"Oh my god guys," I said, wrapping them each in a hug.They were both still crying.

"What the hell was going on guys," Darry asked.

"I...I don't know," Pony said.

"I was having a bad dream, Pony was there too...all I remember in the beginning is seeing grandpa and then I don't remember anything else," I said, Pony areed.

"Aww guys, it's okay, it's over now," I said.

"Yeah...now let's all get back to bed I have work in the morning," Darry said.He kissed each of our foreheads and walked back to his room.