Part 3

I cried for a little while before I wiped my tears and sat at the army desk.I opened my sketchbook and began drawing me...in a room all alone.Cause that's what I felt, all alone.I am the only girl in this gang...so I often felt alone.When I finished my drawing I just stared at it for awhile.Soda and Darry knocked on my door a few times wanting to talk but I didn't let them in.I was staring at my drawing when Pony knocked on the door, asking to come in to go to bed.I looked at the clock and didn't realize it was 9:30 already.I opened the door and let him in, quickly shutting and locking it behind him.He sat on the bed and looked at me as I went back to the desk and put everything away.

"Natalie, come here," Pony said seriously.I sighed and walked over to him and sat down next to him.Pony wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a side hug.

"I know what's wrong," Pony said.

"What then," I said.

"It's because of what Cherry called you isn't it," he said sweetly.I nodded as tears began streaming down my cheeks.

"Well you know that Cherrys is a bitch, and don't listen to her. She's wrong...you are beautiful, and not fat," Pony said as he broke the hug and put my hair behind my ear.

"Yeah...," I said quietly.

"And I know you're mad at us for thinking all of your problems are because of your period, but just know we all love you...no matter what," Pony said, kissing me on the forehead.

"I know...," I said, but I was still mad at the boys.

"Now can we let everyone in," Pony asked.

"No....did they just send you in here," I asked, getting angry now.

"Yes...but we really are-," I cut him off before he could finish.

"So they send you in...my twin...to say sorry...cause they can't," I say standing up.

"Natalie I...," Pony

"Pony I think it will be better if you don't sleep in here tonight," I said pointing to the door.Pony frowned before walking out.I locked the door behind him and layed in my bed.I layed in my bed and before I knew it I fell asleep.