Part 14

Sorry its been awhile since I published this book...but here ya go!Enjoy!Warning...might be sad...it was sad for me to write...

     We heard the rest of the gang leave and Darry and Soda go to there rooms.I didn't think they would be able to sleep either.I knew I wouldn't be able too.I stayed awake all night.Pony fell asleep for a little bit but he woke up soon after.We didn't say a word to each other tho.We either silently layed there or cried.When the sun came up and the clock said 8:30 me and Pony sat up.We didn't know what we would do today so we sat there for awhile.I didn't want to get out of bed, I didn't even have the strength to.After awhile I layed back down and faced the window, looking out at what I could see.I heard Pony get up, and go to the bathroom I'm guessing.Steve walked in and came to my side of the bed.He scooted me over a little and sat at the edge of the bed, stroking my hair.He kissed me on the forehead and looked at me sadly.I didn't even care that I was crying and looked like crap.

"Babe...you can't stay in your room forever," Steve said sweetly.

"Who said," I asked.

"Everyone, we don't want you and Pony mourning your grandpa alone," Steve said.I sighed.

"We're not mourning alone...we have each other," I said.Steve sighed knowing I wouldn't stop until I won.

"Okay...but your grandpa wouldn't want you to stay in your room and do nothing all day cause you're sad...common you know your grandpa, what would he do," Steve said.I turned over, facing the other way, as I cried more.

"He would want me to have fun...live my life...stay out of trouble, be a kid," I said as Steve rubbed my back.

"Okay...so why don't you do what he wants you to do," Steve said.

"I will...just not yet...I just lost found out about it yesterday!I CAN'T JUST MOVE ON LIKE THAT STEVE!," I yelled.I immediately covered my mouth and felt bad for yelling at him.He stood up, just as Darry Soda and Pony ran to the door.Steve nodded and walked out, before I could say anything.Darry and Soda sighed as Pony got back in bed, and I turned to look out the window again.