Part 17

When we got there the gang was waiting outside, they all also knew our grandpa, so they had to be there.I walked over to Steve and he kissed me.

"You look beautiful," he said as he grabbed my hand and we all walked in.

"Thanks," I said.We greeted some people and took our seats.When the person (Idk how else to put it) was talking I felt tears in my eyes.Then it was time for my speech.I walked up onto the stage and stood in front of the microphone as my hands shook.I looked at my brothers and they gave me reassuring smiled.I breathed in and looked at my paper with my speech on it.

"Me and my grandpa were very very close, me and my brothers would go see him a lot.We would always have the best times with him.Since our parents died he's been like our onl family...so we always cherished the times we had with him...he had a heart attack just like our grandma did...but now he's in a better place, he can see our grandma again.We are all gonna miss him every much...I know I will.But he's still with us...in our hearts," I began tearing up so I stopped.I wiped my tears away and continued.

"He was a great man...he would do anything for anyone.He wanted the best for us, for all of us, he wanted us all to be happy and life good lives...and because of him we did.It's going to be hard getting used to the fact that he's gone, but in the end we will all be at peace, knowing he's in a better place now...with no worries and no regrets...he can truly be happy now," I smiled and everyone clapped.I looked at my brothers they were all crying except Darry.I took my seat next to Pony and he wrapped his arm around me comfortingly.I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder.He would have to do his speech soon.