Guardian X Sabre

Note: This is before any interaction with lores on Sabre's channel

!!!!Warning: There will be a little bit of gore but not too much!!!!

~Guardian's pov~

I flew around in the overworld, Demon Steve had escaped the Spiritless World once again and I'm one of the only ones who can do actual damage to him. I was flying above a plains when I sensed him, I flew above the land searching for Demon.

I soon found what looks like to be a player in a chicken onesie and behind him was Demon. I flew down and started to fight Demon. At some point he got one of my wings and threw me to the ground but he kept his grip on my wing causing it to tear off.

I landed on the ground with a loud thud and a groan, I look up and saw Demon about to end me with his sword. I tried to get up but gravity mixed with blood loss made me weak, I could only watch as he flew down to end me.

He was about to reach me when the player with the chicken onesie kicked him in the side making him miss me, he groaned, "You have not won anything," He said before creating a portal to the Spiritless World then stepped through it. I suddenly felt more tired but saw the player run towards me with a look of worry, he just got to me before I passed out.

When I woke up I was on a bed with bandages all over my body, my arms, my legs, my back, my stomach, my hands, almost everywhere. I wasn't as tired as I was before but I was still sore enough that it hurt to move at all.

After a while, I heard a door to my left open then foot steps came closer to me, I saw the player from before above me, "Hey, are you alright?" He asked me with a worried look, I couldn't really tell because of a bandanna around his eyes.

I nodded my head and he helped sit me up, "Thank you, but who are you and where am I?" I ask him, "My name is Sabre, whats your name?" He asks me with a smile, I smiled back to him, "You can call me Guardian," I said.

~Time Skip~

A week has past and Sabre and I have been getting closer, he has been acting differently lately tho. I have to go back to the Spirit World soon, I have to make sure Demon isn't doing anything there, not only that but my wing will heal fully.

I walk down the stairs and see Sabre at the table deep in thought, "You alright?" I ask him, he looks at me nods then looks back down at the table. I sit across from him, "Sabre, I have to go back to my world soon, I can't stay here forever," I say with a sadden look on my face.

Sabre looks sad hearing I have to leave soon, "Can I tell you something before you leave then?" He asks me, I nod my head and he takes a deep breath before continuing, "I-I like you and I..." He started but didn't seem to know how to finish, "Sabre, I'm sorry but I can't return your feelings, but maybe in the future," I say with a smile.

Sabre nods his head and we go outside, "It was nice meeting you, Sabre. I hope we meet again soon," I say with a smile then I open a portal to the Spirit World, "Good bye, Guardian," He said with a sad smile, "This is just good bye for now," I said as I went into the portal and back into the Spirit World.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me hoping no one will notice that this is two days later :)

Also me knowing barely anyone reads these

Ok bye

- End Queen