Sabre X Guardian Pt 2

~Guardian's pov~

I walk around the Spirit World, checking on all the Steves until I felt something. I excused myself from the conversation I was having with some Steves and walked into an open clearing far from the other Steves. Whoever was reaching out was a Steve but I couldn't find where they were coming from, it wasn't from the Overworld, the End, the Nether, or anywhere else, they were coming from nowhere.

I decided I would let them into the Spirit World. I opened a portal in front of me and out of it came Sabre, he looked beat up and disoriented. Sabre looked around where he was, this gave me time to see that nothing has changed about him, the same onesie and the same curiosity of the world he was in.

He finally saw me and I was hoping for a greeting from an old friend but I got something entirely different, "Woah! Who are you?!" He asked as he backed away from me a bit, I frowned, why didn't he remember me? I kept my composer and spoke, "Hello Sabre, I'm am the Guardian of the Spirit World," I introduced myself, he looked confused and looked around himself again, "The Spirit World?" He said in confusion.

Again, he still had the same curiosity he had when we first met. He turned back to me, "Wait, how do you know my name?" He asks me, I felt a ping in my heart hearing him ask that question, "I knew of your arrival," I told him, it wasn't a complete lie, I knew he would try to find his way here in any way he could back then but this is not how I pictured us meeting again.

Sabre shook his head, "Anyways, thank you, Guardian," He says with a bright smile, I nod my head and we start to part ways. I turn to look at him one last time before fully walking away, "I can't help but feel like we've met before," I heard Sabre mumble under his breath.

I walk into a clearing surrounded by trees with a pond with flowers in the center, once I knew I was alone, I let the tears fall... He had gotten him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, guys, I have decided to update this book every Mondays and Thursdays and this will continue until August.

Just wanted to let you know. :)

And sorry this was shorter than anticipated. QuQ

- End Queen