SS Dark X Plague

!! There are a few trigger warnings in this like slight mentions of suicide and self harm !!

~Dark's pov~

I walk down the dark halls of Nightmare's castle, the place matches my mood at the moment, it's depressing. I continued to walk down the dark halls and corridors until I get to my room, it didn't have much in it, a bed, a dresser, a few pictures, a carpet, and an attached bathroom, all of which was a dark color.

I closed the door behind me then sat down on the bed, I let out a sigh and look down at my feet. I felt a sting from the injuries I got from Rainbow in our fight that happened a while ago, I had bandages covering most of my body, it didn't hurt as much as it did before tho. I think back to the fight and remember all that was said, how much of a monster I was...

I look up at the window next to my bed, I had a view of a nice meadow filled with flowers and different animals. The meadow was peaceful unlike the giant castle right next to it.

I let out another sigh and got up and went to the bathroom to change my bandages, they were starting to get dirty anyways. I take the bandages off my arms first, I look at the many scars all over them, some were still healing tho.

The day after my fight with Rainbow, Plague patched me up, he saw the many scars on my arms, most of which were not the result of the fight. Since then, Plague has been checking up on me every day, it was nice but I felt like it was a waste of time.

I look back down at the scars again, debating if I should add another. The voices in my head screamed 'yes' at me, they were silenced by a knock on the doorway of the bathroom. I slowly turned my head to see Plague with his bright smile like always, "Come sit of the bed and I'll change those bandages for you," He said as he pulled some fresh ones from his bag.

I follow him and sit on the edge of the bed, he starts to take off the old bandages, "You didn't add another did you?" He asked me with a slight bit of worry in his voice, I shake my head and he lets out a sigh of relief. When he finished we talked for a while but soon there was nothing left for us to talk about.

I felt Plague get off the bed and start walking around the room, opening drawers, looking under the bed, and any place where some could be hidden, "You do this every time," I say in a monotone voice with a shake of my head, "I do it because I care," He said and turned to me fully. He continues this for a little while until he finds some rope, "Dark..." He says quietly and turns his head to me, I stay quiet.

I hear his footsteps approach me and felt the bed next to me dip, "Dark..." He says a little louder, I let out a sigh I turn to look at him, "What is this for?" He asks me, "I think you know," I say in a faint voice and turn away from him, "Dark, there are people who care about you and would miss you, like you brother, Light, me, your dads," Plague says in a caring, gentle voice, I just shake my head.

I feel him wrap his arms around and hug me gently, "Please know I love you," He says as he kisses the top of my head, I smile and lean into his touch, "I love you too," I say to him. We stay like this for a while until we both fall asleep in the same position, his arms around me giving me a gentle hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! You'll never guess... Motivation took a vaca and I have no idea when it is coming back :)

- End Queen