Lucas X SS Positive

Before the oneshot, its not gonna be that long because I'm trying something new. This should be around 500 words, I just wanted to let you all know. :)

~Lucas's pov~

Sabre and I waved at Rainbow as we left the town to get some resources, we were running low on some. We walk into the forest chopping down trees, going into caves to get ores, and just exploring the area.

We just came out of a cave when we heard lightning, fearing for Rainbow's safety we started to run in the direction of the Rainbow Town. We were soon stopped by a fireball landing in front of us, we look up and see Positive and Negative.

Sabre and I take out our iron swords even if they don't do anything to Steves we are still not going down without a fight. They threw another fireball at us, we ran opposite directions from each other which may or may not be a good idea.

Luckily we were in a dark oak forest so it was hard to find us unless you ran behind us, which was, unfortunately, what Positive did. I ran as fast and as far as I could but curse Steves and they're almost everlasting stamina.

I looked around for somewhere to hide, not looking where I was going I tripped on a root and fell. I try and get up but my legs were aching from running for so long. I look up and see Positive looking down at me, he just looked at me, I thought it was the end but he pulled me up and sat against a tree with me in his lap.

I had no idea what to do, I didn't want to be held like this but I didn't want to anger the Steve. I slowly look up at him, I see he was looking at me as well. He just kept looking at me until he moved his head forward and kissed me.

I didn't know what to do so I just froze with a deep red blush on my face, he pulled away and smiled at me, "I love you," He said and went back to cuddling me. I smiled and cuddled with him, "I love you too," I said as the tiredness from running got to me.

~Positive's pov~

I look down at him again to see he was asleep, 'He looks so cute,' I thought to myself as I got to my feet and went to find Negative. After a while of searching, I found Negative with a very annoyed, yet slightly blushing, Sabre over his shoulder.

I had to stop myself from laughing at the scene in front of me, "Your's was easier to catch I'm guessing?" He asked me with a slight tone of annoyance in his voice. We start to walk back to our base with the Players in our arms, I went to my room and Negative went to his.

I look down at Lucas again to see he was still fast asleep in my arms, I smile and place him on my bed and cuddle with him. 'I'm happy I told him after all this time,' I thought before I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did it!!!! :D

I finally got another one done!!!! YAY!!!!! I'm sorry if its a little short for your liking but I'll increase the words per chapter in all my books.

Thank you for putting up with me and I'll update on Sundays and Wednesdays, just to let you know. :)

Ok bye!!!! :D

- End Queen