Galaxy X Void

!!!!!They are not brothers in this just so you know.!!!!!!

Thank you @kittykatlife25 for ideas on how this ship should go and this was requested by GalaxySteveHeartz16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Galaxy's pov~

        I wave to my mom as she drives away. I look at my new school and let out a sigh as I walk into the building. I had a few friends here but not many, Light was the one who convinced me to go here.

        I walk into the school, there are some other students in the halls, and most were boys I noticed. I was not looking where I was going and almost ran into someone wearing mostly dark clothing, I walk around him without running into him.

        I feel a buzz in my pocket and see it was El (Elemental) who had texted me, "Where are you? We are in the library" he typed, I typed a response and hurried towards the library with some help from two boys I found to be named Sabre and Lucas, they are cousins apparently but I don't really see it.

        When we get to the library I see my friends and some new people at a table talking. Time sees me and runs up to me and hugs me, "Hi Time!" I greet him while hugging him back. I get a nice greeting from all my friend who then introduces me to the people I haven't met.

        We talk until the bell rings and we have to go to our first class of the day, I had science first. Luckily I had Sabre and Time in this class with me. The class was a little difficult but not by much. I worked with a girl named Alex, we got what we needed to do we got done quickly and was the first group done.

        After class I walked to the library because I didn't have anything during this period, I saw El, Light, and Rainbow sitting at a table. I walk over to them and we chatted for a bit until the next class was about to start, "Hey Gal, Time's birthday is this weekend, you can come if you want, we don't live that far away from each other," El said with a smile, "I wouldn't miss it," I said with a big smile.

~Time Skip to the end of the day because who wants to hear his classes and stuff (And I don't want to write all of that)~

        I was waiting out in front of the school for my mom to pick me up, I see her car pull up and I get in. On our way home I tell her about Time's birthday and she said she can drive me to the mall for me to find something for him, she was gonna go there because she had to get something there apparently.

        When we get to the mall, my mom gives me some money to get the presents for Time and we went our separate ways but we promised to meet back up in less than an hour.

        I found a small book shop and thought I should start there. Time worked as a librarian after school every day, and from what El told me he was good at it. I look around and found a nice book for him, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I also found a hoodie that said "All I really need is books" I smile at what I found in the store at and left after paying.

        I wait for a little while for my mom until I see her walking towards me, we get in the car and go home. I can't wait for the party this weekend.

~Time Skip to the party~

        I was walking to Time and El's house because my mom went to work but not before making me pancakes.

        When I got to their house it was very nice and had a few people there as well, some I didn't know. I walk inside and find Time and El with each other, "Hi guys!" I say with a smile and wave, Time had a big smile on his face as he ran to me and hugged me. I put the gifts on the table with the other gifts.

        El introduced me to everyone I didn't know, which I was very thankful for. El eventually introduced me to the same boy I almost ran into on the first day of school, his name was Void. El left to play with Time and everyone else and Void and I watched, we made small talk and got to know each other.

        Time opened his presents and loved the gifts I got him and put on the hoodie, Void got him some books as well and a stuffed animal. Now we are eating cake, the cake was simple, it was chocolate with vanilla icing with sprinkles and "Happy Birthday Time" was in icing on the cake in brown.

        Void and I were still sitting together eating cake and talking, Sabre and El were looking at us weird and I didn't think anything of it until they asked to talk to me in private, "What's going on, guys?" I ask them, "Gal you spent almost the entire party with Void," El said, "And we got a little suspicious," Sabre said with a slight smirk.

~Void's pov~

        I was waiting for Galaxy to come back from talking with Elemental and Sabre, to be honest, it boring when Galaxy isn't around. I see Nightmare and Rainbow walk over to me and sit down, "So... Void... You like Galaxy?" Nightmare asked with a smirk, "What?! Why would I like him I just met him!" I explain to him, "He likes him... I don't see how he does but he does..." Rainbow said with an annoyed sigh.

        We talk for a while and I didn't realize I was talking about Galaxy that much but the other two did. Soon Galaxy came back with a bright red blush on his face, "You okay Galaxy?" I ask him, "Um... sure..." He said, his blush getting brighter if possible.

~Time Skip~

        After the party, everyone went home, well expect Sabre, Lucas, Light, Rainbow, Nightmare, Galaxy, Dark, Shadow, and I. We were playing hide and seek now, the first round I hid behind a very bushy plant in the corner and this round I was hiding under Time's bed.

        While I was hiding, I heard quiet footsteps and Galaxy hid under the bed with me but I don't think he saw me yet. I reach over and touch his arm making him jump and I laugh a little at this, we soon hear Light, who was the seeker, say he was ready to find us.

        At some point, Galaxy fell asleep because Time's carpet was warm and soft and the biggest reason was to pass the time because there was Sabre, Lucas, me, Galaxy, and Shadow left. And soon at some point, I fell asleep too.

~Time Skip~

~Sabre's pov~

        We have been searching for Galaxy and Void for almost half an hour. Lucas, Light, Rain, Time, and I were searching upstairs while Nightmare, Dark, Shadow, and Elemental search downstairs. Time went into his room not only to get something but to also search in there just in case.

       As we searched the guest room, Time came to the doorway and motioned us to follow him, we followed him into his room. He crouched down to look under his bed and we saw Galaxy and Void cuddling in their sleep.

        We went back downstairs and told the others to be quiet then we called Galaxy's mom and told her we were having a sleepover and that he was asleep, she said it was okay as long as nothing bad happens to him.

        For the rest of the night we played and talk quietly because of the two upstairs sleeping... El, Night, Rain, and I were right about them liking each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! I feel like I did a crappy job...

1295 words

(Edited in)

Whoops forgot to put this in 0u0'

You ask ships here >>>>>>>>>>