Happy X Funny

Note: This was requested before Funny was killed so... we gonna pretend that didn't happen so... yeah... ;u;   and this is in the second Orange Village after the Dark Steve thing. I have no idea what to really do for this... TuT

~Funny's pov~

I was sitting on my porch, thinking of some funny jokes to tell, I haven't thought of any yet tho. After a while, I got bored and stood up from my porch, and started to walk around the village.

After a while of walking around the village, I found myself in front of Happy's garden. I smiled at seeing Happy, Nerdy doesn't want to hear my jokes but Happy always listens to them. I walk up the steps of his house and knock on the door.

It only took a few moments for Happy to answer the door with his usual bright smile, "Hi Funny!" He said in a excited tone, "Hi Happy!" I said back to him. He invited me inside and we talked for a while, mostly me telling jokes and him laughing at them.

After a while, we went outside to Happy's garden, it was full of orange tulips like always. I smile as I watched Happy care for his flowers, he was always so gentle with them. We sat down in the middle of his garden and continued what we were doing inside.

~Time Skip~

We stayed in the garden almost all day, the sun was starting to set making beautiful colors. I turned away from the sunset to Happy, "Well, it was nice talking to you Happy," I said with a smile, "You too, but before you leave I want to give you some things," He said then handed me an orange tulip with a note, "Don't open it until you get home," He said and I nodded my head.

As I was walking home I finally noticed that Happy was blushing when he gave me the flower and note. I now was in front of my house, I opened the door then sat down at the table and opened the note, "Someone loves you more than a friend - Always stay happy" was all it said.

I smiled with a faint blush on my face, he likes me back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SORRY!!!!! I didn't know how to write this... but I still hoped you liked it.

Now I must go do this thing called sleep because it around 11:45 PM :)

- End Queen