Memory X SS Time

~Time's pov~

I sighed when I teleported away from Sabre and Rainbow. I didn't know what to do now, Sabre and Rainbow are now doing their own thing, Elemental is gone, I stopped at that last thought, "He's gone..." I said quietly to myself, my older brother was gone... and he wasn't coming back.

I continued to walk through the forest I was in, a breeze blows by but it steadily gets stronger, I look overhead and see dark clouds rolling in. I continued to walk some more but stopped when I felt a drop of water hit my head, the water droplets increase until it was pouring, I didn't care as of right now, I just wanted my brother or someone, I shouldn't have left Sabre and Rainbow but now it is too late.

I continue to walk until I sit under one of the birch trees in the forest. The rain wasn't helping at all, all it did was make me freezing cold and the, now thunder, storm was making me sleepy, I haven't gotten much sleep the past few days due to being afraid that Elemental might attack. I shiver in the cold and watch the lightning go across the sky and strike the ground, temporally setting it on fire that was soon put out due to the rain.

I wasn't out of the rain unfortunately, the wind was blowing in rain under the tree I was sitting under. Soon the rhythm of rain hitting the ground and tiredness led me into a deep sleep, the dream, well nightmare, was full of what happened the days before, the fight between Elemental and I, Elemental's death, it was one of the worst dreams I've had in a long time.

I awoke with a start but found I had a blindfold over my eyes, I reached up to move it but a voice stopped me, "Wait, no! You shouldn't take that off!" Whoever said that screamed, I took my hands away from the blindfold, "Why can't I take it off and who are you?" I asked the new person, their voice wasn't familiar.

I noticed I was on a soft, fluffy bed but that was the only thing I could tell was in this room due to the blindfold, I felt the bed I was on dip a bit and could tell whoever this was, was sitting next to me. I felt a hand on my shoulder, "I'm sorry for yelling, it's just that... I don't have full control of my powers yet and it effects people who look at me..." He explains to me in a sad tone, "Hey, it's okay, it always takes a while until someone can control their powers. I just have one question, who are you?" I asked him.

We talked for a little while and he revealed that his name was Memory and I told him my name, he was nice but seemed timid and slightly shy, we got along well, I never revealed to Sabre or Rainbow that I was a little shy as well. We talked about many topics involving the world, other worlds, and other stuff.

After a while of talking we both started to get tired, "I think we should get to sleep soon, it's the middle of the night," Memory said with a small laugh, I nodded in agreement. I felt the dip in the bed slowly disappear, "Hey Memory, can you sleep with me tonight? I don't know this area very well and it would be nice to have someone with me," I asked him sheepishly, I felt the dip return and felt arms around me, "Okay Time, it's nice to have someone here, I haven't had any company in so long," Memory said as he hugged me.

The both of us laid down and snuggled closer, this reminded me of how Elemental and I would sleep together before everything happened, I still missed him but now I have a new friend. I closed my eyes and snuggled closer to Memory, "Goodnight Memory," I told him, "Goodnight Time, see you tomorrow," He said before we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Trying to get back on schedule and still get school work done on time...

Also me: Internally suffering :)

Ok bye

- End Queen