SS Galaxy X Lucas

This is friendship not love ship, just an FYI UwU

And I have a question, if you had to pick one ship from the book what would it be? I want to make up for not updating in a while, the one that has the most picks I will make art for. :)

~Lucas's pov~

Sabre and I were sitting on the deck of the galaxy ship, Galaxy wasn't too far away by the pool with Space Puff in it. There was a loud alarm then a crash followed by all of us being pushed towards the edge of the ship, I caught the rail before I went overboard but Sabre didn't have time since he was closer to the edge.

I could only watch as Sabre got farther and farther away from the ship, he kept calling for us and we kept calling for him. We only stopped calling when we couldn't see him anymore. I grasp the railing and look out into the darkness to find Sabre, I hear Galaxy running around in the background, trying to fix the ship so we can go find him.

I start shaking, it gets worse the more time goes on until I'm a shaking mess. I feel a hand on my shoulder, I look over to see Galaxy with a worried look on his face, "Lucas, maybe go get some rest while I get the ship running again?" He suggests to me, I nod my head in agreement.

I start to walk to the ladder that leads to where the beds were, I turn and look at Galaxy, "Is there any way I can help?" I ask him, "I think its best if you rest for now," Galaxy said with a reassuring smile, I nod and go down the ladder.

I walk down the steps and towards the beds, I heard Galaxy's rapid footsteps overhead on the main deck of the ship. I start to walk some more, I finally lay down, looking down I realized I was on Sabre's bed, I cried at the thought of my cousin out lost in space with no way to get back to us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meh is sowwy for nu update, plz forgive OwO"

- End Queen