Yellow King X True Assistant

Dis before the whole Sabre getting infected and Soul and Corrupt thing... Not only that but this will be quite short because I have to update this and another book because schoolwork is just piling up DX

~Yellow King's pov~

I sighed when Sabre and Rainbow Steve left, they sometimes gave me a headache but they do help sometimes. Sabre most of the time was scolding him, he got into a lot of stuff, he went upstairs, he went behind the paintings, etc.

After they left, some scouts came back with new supplies, the darkness hasn't been too active around here lately but we still need to keep our guard up. Steves kept coming in and out but it was starting to get late, the night guards checked in then went to their posts, the outpost was quiet now.

I look over at my assistant, he was still standing next to my throne but I could tell he was exhausted. I let out a sigh, throughout the whole time we all were out here, he was right with me, I've started to grow a liking to him and I know it's not in a friend way.

I sigh again, I catch the attention of my assistant this time tho, "My king, it is getting late, maybe you should go to bed?" He advised me. I just look at him, maybe now is a good time, everyone is asleep and Sabre and Rainbow Steve don't come here at night.

I stand up from my throne and walk over to my assistant, "My assistant, I must thank you for everything you have done for me, you were always with me even when I was dethroned. Throughout this whole adventure I realised something, you mean more to me than anything in this corrupted world," I told while I took one of his cheeks in my hand, he smiled at me and hugged me.

The both of us stayed this way until the sun rose above the outpost, "We were up all night? Well then..." I heard my assistant say, I just lightly laugh at his comment, "The people will understand if we need just one day off," I say to him as I yawn, he nods his head and I direct him upstairs to my bedroom.

I write a small note and stuck it on the door to tell my people not to disturb me or my assistant unless it was an emergency, after placing it there I went upstairs to see my assistant asleep on my bed, I smiled and sat down next to him then laid down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep not that long but I got it out... I'm gonna post an authors note soon because it might be some good info for some of you... :P

- End Queen