SS Time X SS Elemental

!!!!For those of you who get uncomfortable or grossed out at the mention of vomit, skip Elemental's pov and go to Time's!!!!

And this is just a wholesome brother moment between these two, no love like relationship love between these two here.

~Elemental's pov~

I wake from my dreamless sleep with a groan, I felt hot yet cold at the same time and felt like I was gonna puke at any moment. I get up from bed and start to walk to the bathroom, dragging my steps on the way there, I get there and immediately feel like I have to puke.

I ran to the toilet and push the lid up then everything comes up my throat all at once, I vomit into the toilet, I gag at the taste of it but it was food that I already ate so what can I expect? I vomit some more until I feel like I have nothing left in my stomach, I sit in front of the toilet just in case tho.

I groan again while holding my stomach, I felt light headed. I finally got up and looked at myself in the mirror, I was very pale, almost as pale as a Light Steve. I put my shaking hand to my forehead, I felt my forehead, it was a little warm but it was hard to tell now.

I heard a knock on the door, "El, are you okay? You haven't come down all morning," I heard Time say from the other side of my bathroom door, "Time, I might need some help," I say in a dry voice, it was just now I noticed how sore my throat was as well.

~Time's pov~

I sat on the couch waiting for Elemental, he wasn't down from his room yet and it was around 10 AM (I sometimes sleep to this time, does anyone else do this?). At some point I got worried and went up to his room, I knocked on the door just in case he was getting dressed, when I got no answer after a while I slowly opened the door.

I walked into his room, a medium sized bed towards the window, a desk with a light and a few papers and writing utensils, a short but long bookshelf beside the bed, a dresser, a closet, and finally an attached bathroom. I look towards the bathroom when I noticed the door was closed, I walk over to the door and knock after hearing some strange noises from inside, "El, are you okay? You haven't come down all morning," I say through the door.

I hear a little bit of shuffling until I hear a faint, "Time, I might need some help," it was Elemental but he sounded off. I open the door to see an abnormal sight, there was vomit in the toilet, Elemental was shaking, and his face was ghostly pale.

I quickly took his hand and carefully led him downstairs and to the couch, I sit him down and get him a blanket, a pillow, and some soup. Elemental just watched and took the things I gave him, which were the blanket and pillow. I ran into the kitchen to make him soup so he can feel better, beetroot stew is not his favourite but it's the best I can do now.

I walk back into the living room where I left Elemental on the couch, he made himself comfortable by laying down on the pillow and having the blanket somewhat over himself. I walk over to him and offer the soup to him, he turns his head away and into the pillow, "El, you need to eat this if you want to feel better," I say to him, he groans in the pillow and I hear a faint "No" from him.

I sigh and put the bowl of soup on the table, "Elemental, you need to eat it," I say in an annoyed tone, "But I don't want to, you know I hate beetroot," He said. We went back and forth with me trying to get him to eat the soup and him saying he wouldn't, I thought of guilt tripping him into eating it but I put that as a last resort.

After arguing for almost half an hour, I decided I would finally do the last resort, "But El, I made the soup just for you, I worked so hard on it. Please just eat so you can feel better," I say to him with big, sad eyes, Elemental tried not to look at me but failed, "Fine, just because you made it I'll try it," He said and reached for the bowl, he took a few gulps between pauses until he was finished, "Was it that hard?" I ask him, "Oh shush you," He said with a small smile.

Elemental hugged me tightly and I hugged him back, "Thank you Time," He said, he sounded better now which was good, "Your welcome El," I said back. We stayed like this until Elemental fell asleep, after much difficulty, I got out of his embrace. I softly walk over to the bookshelf and get a book before sitting down in an armchair, I would periodically check on Elemental then go back to my book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, there we go!!!!! Brotherly love UwU

Hope you like it. Now off to write for more stories ;u;

- End Queen