Sabre X SS Rainbow

~Rainbow's pov~

I haven't seen Sabre in a long time... I miss him. I walk around the town before I hear someone call my name, I hide in one of the rainbow trees in case its Nightmare or another enemy. I wait in the tree for a while until I see Sabre pass under the tree, I jump down and hug him, "Sabre!!" I scream, "Hey Rainbow Steve," Sabre greets me.

We walk around while talking about what we did while we were separated, "We should make a video!!" I say in excitement, Sabre nods his head before he leaves to get his camera. I watch him walk away into the rainbow house, I've had many reasons to miss Sabre, 1. he helps me defend the RainbowTown from our enemies, 2. I really like his company, and 3. I have a crush on him.

I see him walking out of the rainbow house and he calls me over to do the video, "Who wants to start?" He asks me, "I can if you want," I saw with a smile, he nods his head and gives me the camera, "Hey whats going on Sky people, its me Rainbow Steve, and today I'm joined by the one, the only, the amazing, the man I missed so much because I love him, Favremysabre!!" I say but kept the "I love you" part a little quieter and rushed the end.

~Time Skip~

Both me and Sabre were running around the Rainbow Town trying to find Ghost but we were having no luck. I don't think Sabre even noticed what I said in the intro which I'm both happy and sad about, I want to tell him but I don't know how.

We end the video near Light's shrine, we look around for Ghost a little more until we decide to leave the town to find him. We walk for a while until we come to a nice, open plain with flowers everywhere, there were bunnies and mini Nightmares but they don't have red eyes unless you punch them... I learned that the hard way.

We stop in the middle of the plains, Sabre was pacing and panicking about what happened to Ghost and it made me jealous a little bit. After a while Sabre calmed down and sat down onto the grass, I sit down with him and we sit in silence for a while.

I stare at Sabre for a while thinking if now was a good time to tell him, I think I was staring for too long because Sabre asked me, "Rainbow, are you okay? You've been staring at me for the past few minutes," He states while looking at me with worry, I have to tell him.

~Sabre's pov~

Rainbow's been acting weird ever since I got back, and I wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying for the intro but he said something quietly before saying my name. I didn't pay much attention to it.

We were sitting in an open plain after looking for Ghost, who was still missing. We aren't that far from the Rainbow Town, you could only see the top of the tower and the Rainbow tree of life in the distance.

I look at Rainbow and notice he was looking at me for a long time, "Rainbow, are you okay? You've been staring at me for the past few minutes," I say in confusion. He shifted where he sat a little bit, "Hey Sabre, can I tell you something?" He asks me, I smiled at him, "Rainbow you can tell me anything," I say. 

After a few minutes of Rainbow shifting nervously, he took one of my hands and looked me in the eyes, well where they should be. He let out a nervous sigh, "Sabre... I..." I could tell Rainbow was having a hard time with whatever he wants to tell me. I put my unoccupied hand on his shoulder, "Rainbow, it okay," I say with a smile.

He looked away from me, he tensed a little before he... kissed... me... "Sabre... I like you... like more than a friend, you were always so nice to everyone and try to help everyone and your adorable," He says with a bright smile, I can feel my face burning but I also felt myself smile. I kissed him, when I pulled away I whispered into his ear, "I like you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well then... I'm thinking of changing my name... to Lazy Butt... because that is what I am...

Anyways, I will not do a oneshot unless I get a scenario because it gives me a thought to build on and makes writing so much easier... Anyways, goodbye and I'm sorry you had to wait soooo long!!!!! ;u;

- End Queen AKA The Laziest Butt in da World