Sol X Sabre

I have no excuses for not updating this... I'm so so sorry to those who were waiting for this to update for so long, I'm gonna try and do better but motivation is down the toilet... If you have any suggestions of how to get motivation or something that helps you get motivation can you tell me because I really want to get back into writing... Another thing is that because of my lack of motivation I'm only gonna update this on Saturdays...

*Note: After thinking a lot I will not be doing smuts in this book because it makes me a bit uncomfortable trying to write it*

~Sol's pov~

I look out the large windows of the top of the citadel, the streets were busy and there were thankfully not many Blue or Indigo Steves walking around. I think about all of the power I will have and the changes I will make that the Leaders were too foolish enough not to make, 'I will be a better leader than them,' I thought to myself with a smile growing under my helmet.

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs, I turn to see one of my guards, "What is it?" I ask him, "We've finally caught him, sir," He says, my smile grows bigger as I follow him into the prison below the citadel.

Walking up to the cell with the most guards, I look in and see a figure huddled in the corner, "I must say, Sabre, you are very hard to catch, as well as Light but he will be joining you soon," I spoke to him, he looked up at me and did nothing but glare at me from under his bandanna.

I turn towards the guards and give the order to wait outside the prison, I wanted a little time alone with Sabre. I turn back to him, he hasn't moved from his spot in the corner or has stopped glaring at me, "Now, Sabre, I just wished you saw my vision," I said to him in a sorrowful yet playful tone, "Your vision is to get rid of the Blue and Indigo Steves, it's not fair to them, they can't go back even if they wanted to," He says to me while standing up and walking to the glass of the cell.

I giggle a bit, "Sabre, I really want you to join me. You've done so much, fought the darkness, created the hero, killed Void, and I'm sure you will do much more in the future. What I'm getting at is, a lot of the Steves trust you, Sabre, even after being corrupted by the darkness, they will listen to you, and working with me would help our cause," I explain to him, his face morphs into anger, "Why would I ever want to work with you, your Corrected Sun members have almost killed many Blue and Indigo Steves!" He yells at me in anger.

I walk over to the door of the cell and unlock it, I walk inside and lock the door behind me. Sabre stared at me with the same anger from before, I let out another giggle before approaching him, "Why don't we try and come to an understanding, Sabre?" I say as I back him into a corner. He growls at me but I could tell he was at least a little scared because he was slightly shaking, he failed at trying to push me away which made me slightly laugh.

After a while of him trying to push me away, I got bored and grab him by his neck, I didn't grab him hard enough that he couldn't breathe but enough to make him freeze and let out a surprised squeak.

I hear a lot of shouting from the entrance of the prison, I harshly slam Sabre against the wall with enough force to make him fall unconscious. I exit the cell in time to have a spear pointed at my neck by none other than Light Steve, "Where is Sabre?" He asks me in a harsh tone, "Take a look around," I said to him with a small giggle.

One of his Colorless Guards walks over to me and takes the keys in my hands, he walks around until he finds Sabre's cell. He pulls Sabre, who was still unconscious, out of the cell, "Bring him back to the base and get him medical attention," Light orders him, he nods his head and carries Sabre out.

I walk out after Light left to see almost all of my guards on the ground unconscious, I let out a sigh as I look outside, "It's a shame they interrupted us, I'll make sure they don't next time," I say with an insane giggle.