Sabre X SS Hypno

~Hypno's pov~

I sit waiting for Blue and Rainbow in front of their house. We decided that we were going to Sabre's birthday together, well they did. I was thinking about my gift with a smile on my face, 'I just hope he likes it.'

The other two finally come out of their house hand in hand, "How long were you waiting for us?" Blue asks me, I just shrug. I get up from the step I was sitting on and we start walking to Sabre's house.

When we got there, the house had streamers and balloons outside. I look at the flowers and green trees in front, I'm still very impressed that Sabre is such a good gardener.

Rainbow knocks on the door, it takes a while until Lucas, Sabre's cousin, opens the door with a smile, "Hey guys," He said and opens the door wider to let us in. I wasn't a party person or a people person, so when I saw a bunch of people in the living room I immediately wanted to leave.

I saw Rainbow run to Sabre and wished him happy birthday then he and Blue put his gifts on the table. I walked over to Sabre, "Hey Sabre," I greeted him, he turned to me and smiled, "Hey Hypno, how are you?" He asks me, I just shrug my shoulders and went to sit on the couch.

Lucas called that it was cake time and we all went to the dinner table to see a green and white icying cake. We all started to sing happy birthday to him, after the song, Galaxy I think his name was called out, "Make a wish Sabre!" Sabre smiled and thought of a wish before blowing out the candles.

When we were done with cake Alex suggested that Sabre open presents, everyone got their gifts, "You guys didn't have to get me anything, you guys just celebrating my birthday with me is enough," He said with a bright smile.

He started to open his presents and thank the people who gave him the presents, soon it was just me who had a gift for him. Rainbow turned to me, "Hypno, where is your present?" He asked, "I have it don't worry," I said with a smile.

I walk over to Sabre and sit next to him, "You didn't have to get me anything," He said, "I know so I got you this instead," I said, he looked confused until I kissed him, people in the background cheered. We stopped kissing and we heard a faint, "Ship!" from outside.

After this Sabre and I cuddled for the rest of the party. Soon people started to leave until it was just a few people, "Thank you," I heard him say, I kiss his forehead and hug him. Everyone but Lucas left but he was cleaning up, it wasn't a big mess but still a mess.

"Maybe my wish came true after all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SORRY I DIDN'T UPLOAD YESTERDAY!!!!!! Meh had a lot of school work and two test tomorrow which stinks.

Anyways hope you liked the oneshot and sorry if you think its short. Bye!!!! :D

- End Queen