Orange Leader X Shy

~Leader's pov~

I was doing some paper work in my house with Shy, he was cleaning even tho I told him not to worry about it. Papers were stacking on my desk, waiting for me to fill out. I luckily don't have to leave my house at the moment because Sabre and Orange are here helping out everyone, I'm not sure if I could help everyone today with all this paper work.

Shy came up the stairs and put some stuff away, "H-Hey Leader?" "Hm?" "I-I'll be r-r-right back, o-okay?" "Okay Shy, be safe," I say to him with a smile and watched as he went down the stairs towards the door. I looked down at my desk and say the many papers spread out, 'Maybe I should take a break,' I thought as I got up and went outside, I sat on a nearby bench and looked at the clouds over head.

I look up after a while and watch everyone go about their day, Sabre and Orange left a while ago to go do something. I start to think to myself now that I'm alone, Shy has done so much for me, he does all of my house chores and keeps my house clean. I know he is staying in my house until he feels safe to go back to his house but even since he started to stay with me, I feel like I have been getting closer to him, as in more than a friendship way.

I look up and see Funny and Happy walking towards me, hand in hand, it made me happy that they are together. They both stopped in front of me, "Hi Leader!" "Hello Happy, Funny, how are you two?" "We're okay, how is it going with Shy?" Happy asked me with a smirk while Funny giggled as I felt a deep blush cover my face.

Funny sits on the bench next to me and Happy sits on the ground next to some orange flowers, "Leader, you have to tell him eventually. The Darkness is spreading quickly and if something happens to Shy before you tell him, I know you'll be devastated," Happy said while Funny nodded in agreement, "I know... When should I tell him?" I said in a nervous voice, "How about this, you go back to your house, and Funny and I will go get Shy for you," Happy offered while we all stood up from where we were sitting, knowing I can't get out of this I agreed and waited for Shy in my house.

~Shy's pov~

It had been a while since I left the Leader's house, I haven't left since the Darkness first attacked. I walk around the village some more and talk to some of the others while I walk. Every so often I would stop and pick a flower, soon I had enough to make myself a pretty flower crown, I placed the crown on my head and I loved it.

I heard talk behind me and turned to see Funny and Happy walking towards me, "Hi Shy!" Funny said as he waved and raced towards me, pulling Happy with him, " H-Hi guys," I said to them with a smile, "Hey Shy, quick question and you don't have to answer if you don't want to," Happy started, I nodded to him and he continued, "How do you feel about the Leader?" I blushed a little, I liked him for a while now but was too shy to say anything.

I think Happy and Funny saw my blush and started to giggle, I hid my face in my hands, I could feel I was as red as an apple. Happy and Funny sat in front of me, "Shy, just wanted to let you know that Leader was looking for you, that's all," Happy said with a smile and Funny nodded frantically.

I got up and started to walk back to Leader's house, I watched the houses, trees, flowers, and Steves go by as I walked, I'm not really sure why I haven't come outside in a long time. I soon got to Leader's house and walked in, I had cleaned everything before I left so nothing was a mess. I went up the stairs and saw Leader pacing back and forth, "Leader? A-Are you o-okay?" I ask him, gaining his attention.

He sighed and walked over to me, "Shy, I've been meaning to tell you this for a while now and now seems like a good time to do it," Leader started, he seemed so nervous... why tho? He doesn't need to be. "Shy look, I..." He then said something under his breathe but I couldn't hear it, "Shy I love you, I love you so much and don't want anything to happen to you," He said in a rush.

I was blushing a lot but still managed to speak some how, "I-I l-love you t-too L-Leader," he gave me a smile and hugged me tightly, I hugged him back. We both laid on his bed and just cuddled the rest of the day, even tho he had a lot of paper work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*is now ded* :P

- End Queen